Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

i agree with wsk he has right 100% right.

I completely agree with him, its tottaly unfair with players

Now I can tell to you guys, i logged some acc without trust (that is from another state in brazil) and i am waiting my ban i am so sad that crew didnt ban my top 16 gang cause i made it when there was crew online and nothing until now

Quote Originally Posted by WsKxRyaN View Post
    Hello ...

I tough rule about TRUST accounts is for help players , not for waste them work after round end because they were in top gang , its not fair rule ,

[example , if crew dont like you or u are in top gang , they will ban account if you logged before in shool/work/friend home but if they want , they will not ban account for same thing or if account wasnt in top gang ]

its just manipulation by crew ... Its funny when i see bans after round end , im argee about bans for #5 but not for 2,3 if ur crew is lazy , maybe you should find other ppl , who doing something more than answer tickets on support and started checking account after round end , for rule 3 bans after round end should be impossible , think why you made this rule , not for waste accounts and crew manipulation at end ...

good luck , i think you should do something with it , if you want fair game ..

Devs are lazy too...every time when they does smth new they create a fail cos santa not come with more players just less they removed stats in hosp lets be serious not to be real bla bla bullshits they does to make more $$$ they dont does the "VIP" to be cool just to make some $$$ more from creds.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    Devs are lazy too...every time when they does smth new they create a fail cos santa not come with more players just less they removed stats in hosp lets be serious not to be real bla bla bullshits they does to make more $$$ they dont does the "VIP" to be cool just to make some $$$ more from creds.
    but we dont talk about it now , dont write about other things because we dont need this topic closed

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WsKxRyaN View Post
    but we dont talk about it now , dont write about other things because we dont need this topic closed

Ah srry only agree

I agree with wsk too! it is a good idea!

100% with WSK and his words.

wsk has every right to complain at all agree with you wsk!

as escoria said .... if you are not in top gg which is in the way to crew friends or just ***lickers win something you are not interesting for ban :P