Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I agree...

i agree with me <---- dont cry pls. i think crew will do what they can to make fair play... if u think that anybody of crwe member is unfair about this then u can make a ticket and write about it...if u r banned unfairly, make ticket write crew that u dont agree with this ban, send them some proof and i am sure they will unban u... or just dont play this game, dont waste your time, if u think that there r people who want to damage your work... thats all

Default .

I agree!

The truth is that I would like to see this process of banning as more "transparent", to have for example forum section here about bans. To talk about them, to present reasons why certain account was banned and simply ... keep it fair.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

i think the monitoring and inspectong of players should be done trough the round. And not after the round . Thats all .....+ agree with wsk

Quote Originally Posted by WsKxRyaN View Post
    Hello ...

I tough rule about TRUST accounts is for help players , not for waste them work after round end because they were in top gang , its not fair rule ,

[example , if crew dont like you or u are in top gang , they will ban account if you logged before in shool/work/friend home but if they want , they will not ban account for same thing or if account wasnt in top gang ]

its just manipulation by crew ... Its funny when i see bans after round end , im argee about bans for #5 but not for 2,3 if ur crew is lazy , maybe you should find other ppl , who doing something more than answer tickets on support and started checking account after round end , for rule 3 bans after round end should be impossible , think why you made this rule , not for waste accounts and crew manipulation at end ...

good luck , i think you should do something with it , if you want fair game ..
    I also agree that bans should be based on facts and not on opinions or interests. During the round the problem can sometimes be to monitor accounts that break rule 2 and 3. It becomes more obvious at the end of the round when we can check specific accounts.

I could make it a feature in the game that if you login to another individual's account you would get a warning or a short ban for doing so. Repeated behavior would result in a longer ban. This would have to be based on IP addresses, which aint 100% reliable but in this case best we've got. What are your opinions on that?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    What are your opinions on that?
    I remember when you put a rule 3, we got kind of warnings, after some rounds, no more,
    acualy its a bit ridiculous rule, some palyers after round get mad at this, some new players dont even reads a rules
    hmmm.

some players are also to lazy to make a trusted password, becouse they says:
    what for " i only log to my account" etc.
    Tis rule exist yet, bad happend to many ppl this round and befor,but for future maybe delate it ? or let make a personal choice or players give or not gives trusted password to anybody ,
    to could log from anywhere,,,

3. Its up to you or you give your password or not
    Last edited by Sterben; 01-06-2011 at 02:32 PM.
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    I remember when you put a rule 3, we got kind of warnings, after some rounds, no more,
    acualy its a bit ridiculous rule, some palyers after round get mad at this, some new players dont even reads a rules
    hmmm.

some players are also to lazy to make a trusted password, becouse they says:
    what for " i only log to my account" etc.
    Tis rule exist yet, bad happend to many ppl this round and befor,but for future maybe delate it ? or let make a personal choice or players give or not gives trusted password to anybody ,
    to could log from anywhere,,,

3. Its up to you or you give your password or not
    I agree you Chris.

In round end, ever some players for example can't login his account and send password to a friend to put in Top GG.

NEVER you'll have your account logged by other player if your password is HARD or you don't send it to someone.

TcMaThEuS.

Quote Originally Posted by WsKxRyaN View Post
    maybe you should find other ppl , who doing something more than answer tickets ..

Sorry for little offtopic, but... Sometimes crew dont even answer on those tickets, in support center.. acctualy, not sometimes.. but allmost never.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheVibes View Post
    Sorry for little offtopic, but... Sometimes crew dont even answer on those tickets, in support center.. acctualy, not sometimes.. but allmost never.
    yes , i saw it last round when i got ban for #3 because i bough new net [ new ip ]
    anyway i dont get any answer till today