Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

So wait a minute, when you play from school and from home, you have different IP adresses. Is it OK that way ?
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

I got permanent ban for rulle 3 this round and i think that is not fair cuz that is my choose if i want or not to share acc and if i get ban for two days ok but permanent for that bullshit is hard :S!

I agree with wsk he is absoluty right !

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    So wait a minute, when you play from school and from home, you have different IP adresses. Is it OK that way ?
    i had 2 diffirent IP adress in my home , same pc , and i got ban

if you playing from home and school , then crew can do what they want

Something certainly needs fixed, its just not right to have to wait to end of round when accounts become more visible. It means many players can be playing the whole round to get a ban at end, some unaware they are breaking any rules. And in some cases, as mentioned already in this thread people are logging in at work/school/home and/or have a dynamic ip.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by WsKxRyaN View Post
    yes , i saw it last round when i got ban for #3 because i bough new net [ new ip ]
    anyway i dont get any answer till today
    its one time. so its better than me ;D i have wrote to support center like 7 times maybe.. and i have got 1 answer.. as i remember. from Mororus.
    others just ignore.
    i know this is offtopic, but.. for what we need support center if we cant get any help from there?!

and about those bans when round is ended, tottaly agree with other guys!!! think something new there, or ban before round is ended..

Reality

Of course people agree cuz u r from same gang than guy who got ban, and now u agree or u lose xDD

Default xd

Quote Originally Posted by IceTanatosResp View Post
    Of course people agree cuz u r from same gang than guy who got ban, and now u agree or u lose xDD
    as you can see, ppl who wasnt in any gang writes here too...
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

This is bullshit.. If someone would check GS gang, i can tell 100% that there would be trusted bans too. and ban for rule #3 after round end, really sux..
    from ur text i see this - trusted bans are only way, how to make [devil - polska] lose, so please ban ban ban ban more.. xD

I dont wanna fight with anyone, but please make quote of someone who isn't devil or wasn't devil and told it isn't fair. If u log from ur school, ur gf house etc u get ban and thats all, and ban expires next round, like if was in the middle of a round. Just my opinion.

I dont wanna fight with anyone, but please make quote of someone who isn't devil or wasn't devil and told it isn't fair. If u log from ur school, ur gf house etc u get ban and thats all, and ban expires next round, like if was in the middle of a round. Just my opinion.
    as you see , no one talk here about gangs , its just truth , next time u will get ban and come here & cry ... and if you dont belive that here isnt just people from my gang . please chceck nicks and list then come here and talk .. byebye