Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

situation is not about gangs. as everyone complates the rules are not enough. in this issue both crew and player right. crew wants protect players warrant, players want to join their account eveyrwhere they want.i don t know how to solve this. but maybe some good idea can be become.making topic to hear ideas would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by IceTanatosResp View Post
    I dont wanna fight with anyone, but please make quote of someone who isn't devil or wasn't devil and told it isn't fair. If u log from ur school, ur gf house etc u get ban and thats all, and ban expires next round, like if was in the middle of a round. Just my opinion.
    need bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by IceTanatosResp View Post
    I dont wanna fight with anyone, but please make quote of someone who isn't devil or wasn't devil and told it isn't fair. If u log from ur school, ur gf house etc u get ban and thats all, and ban expires next round, like if was in the middle of a round. Just my opinion.
    We talk here about bans after round end! crew shouldnt be lazy and check this before round end.. end ban before round end.. not than, when round is ended! thats all!

Isint the same to give someone the password or give the trusted? He can milk me anyway, with one or another. Or he can give either the trust or pass to someone else., that will not get ban because logged me with the trusted....

Make good passwords and everything will be fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    Isint the same to give someone the password or give the trusted? He can milk me anyway, with one or another. Or he can give either the trust or pass to someone else., that will not get ban because logged me with the trusted....

Make good passwords and everything will be fine...
    pls notice this point. sure not the same. if u are milked by truested account, crew won t care about your account cuz u trust someone and gave access. but u give normal pass and u got milked by a player whom u trust u can make report to mislead crew and get you stats back. they want to block this too. and if your trusted player give ur trusted pass to anyone, it is your problem, u have to think one more times that whom you have to trust or not.

The rules of this game apply whenever a said account is being checked. This means both during the round, and after.
    You are in no position to make such claims as to when should we check accounts, and under what circumstances should we be allowed to apply the above mentioned rules or not.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Be1 View Post
    I got permanent ban for rulle 3 this round and i think that is not fair cuz that is my choose if i want or not to share acc and if i get ban for two days ok but permanent for that bullshit is hard :S!

I agree with wsk he is absoluty right !
    Sorry but you had 3 temporary bans after your permanent ban. How many times we need to say: "USE TRUSTED ACCOUNTS" ??? or "PLEASE READ THE RULES" ??? No, I think the rules are clear and you are not a new player.

in real this sux ... i have 2 houses and i play TC sometimes in my another home ... in 28Decemeber i get bann 3 days cause i play from Greece . i think crew should not bann if i open TC only 1 or 2 times in day .. when i was in greece i didnt make anything .. just enter in acc just few time .. when i come in home i get bann