Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gang profile

Default Gang profile

Why can't we see the gang profile and the gang leader when the round is ended like it is during the round ? I think it would also be fun to see the member of the gangs ..

Well, the problem is that you have to be logged in to see "inside" of gang and you can't do such a thing. I agree, it would be better to see gang members now, when round ended. When it doesn't matter.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

The round is already over :O Why the hell you wanna see who win top gg medal?? Dont waist your time

Because most of top gangs are formed in last minutes before Round ends and you don't have time to see who was with you in a gang ?
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by 10miguelh1 View Post
    The round is already over :O Why the hell you wanna see who win top gg medal?? Dont waist your time
    Well it's just fun to know who was in the same gang as you, who were your ennemies.. just to know, for fun, nothing else.
    Marty understand what i said, but doesn't seem like mguel didnt.. it's really just for fun, the same reason that i want to know who finish first in France, in UK in canada, in brazil or whatever.. you don't have to do know all this but its fun to know fun to see if some people you know did a good round .. and its a gang... the member don't have to be hidding lol

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    Well, the problem is that you have to be logged in to see "inside" of gang and you can't do such a thing
    During the round you don't even have to be logged in to see who's the leader and the profile of the gang if im not mistaken.

^ Or who finish first in Russia, Vatican, Antarctida and all these funny countries

But nope, you can't when you're not logged in, just tried it on BETA server.

i dont whats funny in russia, antartica, vatican ??? xD

Default xd

Quote Originally Posted by MrAlex69x View Post
    i dont whats funny in russia, antartica, vatican ??? xD

alex 4 this, u can use credits and spy the gang awhile of round ends XD
    after round, useless
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

OK, the real funny one is "Neutral Zone". Anyone know what it is ?

Anyway ... just look at Macao. Who do you think will get medal for first place ? There are just two players,

Macao S.A.R., China Macao
    Gangster
    Respekt: 5
    Vraždy: 0

&

Macao S.A.R., China LostMan
    Gangster
    Respekt: 5
    Vraždy: 0
    Last edited by MartyMcFly; 01-06-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    Anyway ... just look at Macao. Who do you think will get medal for first place ? There are just two players,
    Nobody, because you need over 200+ respect to get a medal