Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: bla bla bla

Default bla bla bla

Help me to understand the rules from TheCrims...

So..

2. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account by any other means than through the trusted relations option.

3. Sharing accounts is not allowed by any other means than the trusted relations option.

4. You are not allowed to abuse or steal another player's account.

14. Actions done by a trusted account, on your account, are regarded as actions done by yourself.

- If someone log in account from Player "Y" via Trust Accounts and this guy use BOT and report account, he will be banned, why ?

14. Actions done by a trusted account, on your account, are regarded as actions done by yourself.

- If someone log in account from Player "Y" via Trust Accounts and milk his account, he'll not be banned, why ?

But now...

If someone log in an account without trust ou spy mode and send drugs to my ppl (where I log via Trust), becouse we can only use other accounts via Trust Account, I'm banned just in my account where I own not in trust ?

My own account don't got drugs, I sent it to ppl.

Where we can use the rule §14 here ?

Have some case like this ? Yes. We've.

aLmiJunior (ID: 3505118 ) where log on llEliteSquaDll (ID: 3995848 ) by trust mode, have logged on mn30 (ID: 14702494) (without trust), and sent drugs to llEliteSquaDll.

Detail: Just aLmiJunior (ID: 3505118 ) has been banned, other account are not (llEliteSquaDll (ID: 3995848 )). Why ? If the drugs were sent to llEliteSquaDll and not to aLmiJunior, and he log on llEliteSquaDll by trust mode.

TcMaThEuS.

Exclamation

isn´t this transfer something like "dirty stats" ? the game was impressed with this step which was breaking rules...