Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default Few minor mistakes

Few minor mistakes / suggestions that are bugging me.

1)When in "buildings" section, there is
    Collect drug (0=all):
    and space in quantity field is void. It would be better to have 0 number here.
    Yes, it works and it collects all drugs even with nothing is here (it acts like 0), but not everybody know that it works. Having 0 there would help those who don't know it.

Just my two cents

2)Random actions, you know, these annoying drunks. They were introduced somewhere in Round 27, correct ? Well, there's one thing that annoys me really lot. I click on anything, for example joining gang robbery and ... then random event pops out. I answer, but the point is that my previous action is not proceeded. It would be better if I clicked on gang robbery join button, I ACTUALLY JOINED and then this drunk appeared, if you want to have such things here.

3)What about to replace all captchas with this crosshair (target) feature ? One big advantage, really big one, it would make game mouse friendly, you would be able to do most of the things only with mouse.. Oh, it would also be less annoying

4)Maybe make an option of how long it takes to automatically log off your account. If you want it to to be 5 minutes, so be it. If you want it to be 30 minutes, so be it. It would be entirelly your option, to be set up in settings.
    Last edited by MartyMcFly; 01-06-2011 at 04:01 PM.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014