Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robbery codes

Captchas are ok, if always with the mouse was better, makes robbs faster because we dont have to type anything, always on the mouse.

However, i noticed something. Accepting the robbery, the button moves :S

I mean, when i press the mouse, the button "acccept the robbery" moves down and when i release the mouse button its not on top of the button "accept the robbery " anymore and if i dont move the mouse slighly down betwen press mouse and release mouse it dont accept the robbery.

Dont know if i am explain myself the right way... but this is weird, makes me slow.

OMG most captcha round ever WTF .........does it usefull bring a captcha by training center?? -.- or drugs dealer?
    anyway this crosshairs are better

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    It laggs so much!!!! And it makes transfer on dealer really risky + if it laggs.
    hmm idk or its the reason for lags but, LOL true something lags, maybe coz round just started, yesterday i couldnt log for 5 hours again , TC page were just white xD
    Last edited by Sterben; 01-10-2011 at 02:44 PM.
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Whats the problem with the new captcha system???
    It makes robbing much more slower than before.. Cuz the code doesn't show before you press "rob the bastard"..

Captchas are ok !!!