Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Some Suggestions

I think it'd be a good idea to remove either detox, or methadone from hospital, because nobody would choose detox instead of methadone (it's a few times more expensive, same effect).

In addition, I can not understand why can't the money obtained from drugs sold from the businesses be collected. You can collect the money from the entrance fee, but why can't you collect the money from drugs?

Another suggestion would be an increase in the money received for recruits.
    Now, it is 5$/rec.
    Why would anybody use that link to recruit somebody, for 5$?
    You can rob the Shoplift, and gain more
    I think it should be 5 credits or so.

Thanks.

I remember time when there was no methadone. Then it came and it was about 20x cheaper than detox and everyone were taking methadone, 500 each. Now it's more balanced, but still it seems that meth is cheaper.

Aren't sold drugs money collected automatically, added to your cash ?

Indeed, these money are extremely low and I can't imagine anyone wanting to use this feature. However, people will start abusing it, if you'll give credits. And if you'll raise money to let's say 50.000, think about 5 respect account who will do this and get 50k of money. People would be abusing this as well.

If anything, I recommend to receive amount of money relative to your respect. If you have 5 respect, you'll receive 500 money. If you have 5.000 respect, you'll receive 500.000.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by raduh View Post
    I think it'd be a good idea to remove either detox, or methadone from hospital, because nobody would choose detox instead of methadone (it's a few times more expensive, same effect).
    There might be some balancing left to do here, I will look into it!

In addition, I can not understand why can't the money obtained from drugs sold from the businesses be collected. You can collect the money from the entrance fee, but why can't you collect the money from drugs?
    In the early days of TC you received they money directly but we redesigned it for better performance. So we wont go back to the old system.

Another suggestion would be an increase in the money received for recruits.
    Now, it is 5$/rec.
    Why would anybody use that link to recruit somebody, for 5$?
    You can rob the Shoplift, and gain more
    I think it should be 5 credits or so.
    I've been thinking about making some reward for different levels that your recruit reaches. For example if your recruit reaches 5k respect you get $500000, when he reaches 30k you get 10 credits + $500000 or something like that. The point is that the recruit should be playing in order to received the benefits.

Thanks.
    Thank you
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center