Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Memox explain this PLEASE!

Hello Luis Oliveira.

Your account has been banned for this reason # 3. Sharing accounts is not allowed by any means other than the trusted relations option.

Regards.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    DrogBarth
    TheCrims.com
    The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: LSD-818332
    Department: Support English
    Priority: High

Ok, now i ask here with who i shared my account??? TELL ME!
    U cant understand just because i got logins in diferent countrys doesnt mean i share the account??

Im tired of this stupid bans, so now i lose the medal just like that? SICK!
    Just tell me with who i shared the account..

EDIT: btw now im in portugal and in 2 weeks ill be in switzerland, ill be banned again?? ridiculous...
    Last edited by Klym; 01-12-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Ridiculous isnt even the word. Is it means i will be banned cause i log from USA and canada ? stupid :S

Every times you change the ip witch you log in you must send a ticket with the new ip, if not you will take ban.

Oh yeah for sure we only have this to do, send em our new ip each time we change place im homeless so yea

Quote Originally Posted by MrAlex69x View Post
    Oh yeah for sure we only have this to do, send em our new ip each time we change place im homeless so yea
    If you don't want do this every times you have 2 choose:
    1. Rabbite mode.
    2. Trusted relation.

i got to change place 3 times yet. and i never send em my new IP each time i moved, do i have chance to get ban so ? all 3 places were in different city in USA and Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAlex69x View Post
    i got to change place 3 times yet. and i never send em my new IP each time i moved, do i have chance to get ban so ? all 3 places were in different city in USA and Canada.
    Different places -> different IPs so, yeah. Sure, if you have 5, 200 respect nobody will check you only if someone report you. If you really need to do it and you don't have enought time to send tickets every times you change place it's better to make a trusted relation with a rabbit or another account and enter with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Every times you change the ip witch you log in you must send a ticket with the new ip, if not you will take ban.
    No that ain't true, if we did that then everyone would be banned - including myself!

The whole idea of rule 3 comes from us wanting to help players who get hacked or abused. It should serve as a protection and not punishment.

When we are checking accounts with IPs from different countries we also check for activity from those IPs on other accounts to see if it is improper sharing or not.

I'm gonna look into it and see what I can find.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Your account was unbanned a long time ago.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Your account was unbanned a long time ago.
    I know but i was banned in the end of the round 46, and i was top1 france and i lost the medal because of that... so u know it was wrong? but i still without medal lol

PS: Vash i told u it doesnt work like u said