Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

none told me about this shit when i asked to bluebaby and techskill to change my flag... lol

Alex the best thing to do like u said is stop playing anyway this topic is useless, and Vash "share" one acc means that another player logged ur acc right? or im sharing my acc with diferent computers?lol

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    Im sure it doesnt work like that, btw if i "share" the acc im sure they can tell me with who right?? even when i was in france i logged my acc in diferent computers and i never had problems before... i asked bluebaby one time and she tell me that they can see if i share the acc even if i logged the acc in diferent countrys...
    It's impossible to say you log in or another person (from another ip), so another ip than the ip with you activate the account mean broke rule #3.
    I suggest you to use trusted relation when you log from another pc.

Alex the best thing to do like u said is stop playing anyway this topic is useless, and Vash "share" one acc means that another player logged ur acc right? or im sharing my acc with diferent computers?lol
    Share mean playing with another(s) person or logs by another person.
    Sharing in their panel mean another ip than the ip with you activate the account, they can't know if you log in or another person.
    Last edited by vash; 01-12-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    It's impossible to say you log in or another person (from another ip), so another ip than the ip with you activate the account mean broke rule #3.
    I suggest you to use trusted relation when you log from another pc.
    ok, so explain this, my flag was UK, round 46 i logged my acc first time in switzerland, but after one week i logged in france and they change my flag to france and they didnt banned me because of that, now im in portugal and i logged my acc here and i get banned, where is the diference?lol

ok, so explain this, my flag was UK, round 46 i logged my acc first time in switzerland, but after one week i logged in france and they change my flag to france and they didnt banned me because of that, now im in portugal and i logged my acc here and i get banned, where is the diference?lol
    How much respect you had in round 46 and how much now when you are in Portugal ?
    If before you had small respect or you didn't play you did't get advantage
    in the top, and maybe now you have or someone report you.

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS SEND A TICKET AND ASK WHY YOU WASN'T BAN BEFORE AND NOW YES, THIS TOPIC WILL BE CLOSE FAST FOR: SPEAK ABOUT BANS AND THEIR REASON ON FORUM AND NOT ON SUPPORT.
    GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by vash; 01-12-2011 at 07:39 PM.

How much respect you had in round 46 and how much now when you are in Portugal ?
    If before you had small respect or you didn't play you did't get advantage
    in the top, and maybe now you have or someone report you.
    i had 100k maybe and i have been banned in the same round, i have been banned last round i got loggins in 3 diferent countrys in the same round but i just get ban when i logged here in portugal. lol

Every times you change the ip witch you log in you must send a ticket with the new ip, if not you will take ban.
    No that ain't true, if we did that then everyone would be banned - including myself!

The whole idea of rule 3 comes from us wanting to help players who get hacked or abused. It should serve as a protection and not punishment.

When we are checking accounts with IPs from different countries we also check for activity from those IPs on other accounts to see if it is improper sharing or not.

I'm gonna look into it and see what I can find.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Your account was unbanned a long time ago.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Your account was unbanned a long time ago.
    I know but i was banned in the end of the round 46, and i was top1 france and i lost the medal because of that... so u know it was wrong? but i still without medal lol

PS: Vash i told u it doesnt work like u said

Im waiting for ur reply