Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default hahaha WTF? Banned for insult? Vanessa?

vanessa now pls tell me who did i insult? this is verry interessing becaus i dont remember who i insult... i did it at round 45 but this round girl i havent even been logged in acc! so tell me with id & name..

dont come with bullshitt report here report there u never send back any **** answers!

hahahahah the nicest shitt i have ever ever in tc seen! **** GIRL was u drunked and thinked BANN pikacchuu and maybe there was someone else & another nick?!

so funny story so funny! i love this shitt then i gett bann for nothing WTF GIRL?

i have to say sumthing to becaus its so **** funny bann!

1. i see ppl from brazil and poland they write to ppl from egypt like this= gogo camel gogo! is that a insult? pls BANN allll who use that?

2. why the hell did u add in profile ignore? is that to ignore ppl who u dont want to write to u ore spam?

3. can u ever delet a message on ¨TheCrims PROFILE¨ ?

4. pls girl next time wake upp open eyes little better this is not the first time u bann me for insult its the 10 times ore more! half off them bann for no reason !

how ever i want answers from Crews & VanessaBHZ..

Forum is not a place to do complaints about ban. Do this here please The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport

I think you don't will receive your reply via forum.

TcMaThEuS.

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    Forum is not a place to do complaints about ban. Do this here please The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport

I think you don't will receive your reply via forum.

TcMaThEuS.
    i dont send my report on that shitt becaus it takes 5 month till u gett answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    i dont send my report on that shitt becaus it takes 5 month till u gett answer!
    Try send it and after send just the Ticket ID to Vanessa, it's easier.

TcMaThEuS.