Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default I have a question for you.

This time, it's me asking you for help fellow players. OK, let's say that I activate VIP account on Day 40. It's for 184 days, so it will last till Round 48, Day 39, correct ?

But the problem is that when starting Round 48, I won't have big stats of "mafian" package, right ?

VIP = VIP advantages + stats (about 100) + weapon + some hookers.

But after R47 ends and I will start R48, I won't get stats, hookers or buldings. The only thing I will get will be VIP advantages.

So I will have to activate mafian package (don't know English translation) to gain stats and then, at D40, I will have to activate VIP ?
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    This time, it's me asking you for help fellow players. OK, let's say that I activate VIP account on Day 40. It's for 184 days, so it will last till Round 48, Day 39, correct ?
    Yes. The package will last for a whole round (186 game days), if you buy it at day 140, you have more 140 game days to use VIP in next round.

But the problem is that when starting Round 48, I won't have big stats of "mafian" package, right ?

VIP = VIP advantages + stats (about 100) + weapon + some hookers.

But after R47 ends and I will start R48, I won't get stats, hookers or buldings. The only thing I will get will be VIP advantages.

So I will have to activate mafian package (don't know English translation) to gain stats and then, at D40, I will have to activate VIP ?
    You have these advantages only when you buy it. You can buy advantages without VIP package.

TcMaThEuS.
    Last edited by TcMaThEus; 01-26-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Re: Advantages - Yes, I will buy advantages and later VIP package. But it = credits for advantages AND THEN again credits for VIP.

But if I bought VIP package at Day 1, when starting new rounds, I have advantages + VIP for price of a VIP.

This is what worries me. I don't want to pay for the same thing twice :- |
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Re: Advantages - Yes, I will buy advantages and later VIP package. But it = credits for advantages AND THEN again credits for VIP.

But if I bought VIP package at Day 1, when starting new rounds, I have advantages + VIP for price of a VIP.

This is what worries me. I don't want to pay for the same thing twice :- |
    Oh, I understand now your point. In VIP + Package, you have just a discount of 10 credits on price.

Mafioso Package = 20 Credits
    VIP = 50 Credits
    Total: 70 Credits (In benefits, the price is: 60 credits)

I dunno if it's really a BIG loss.

TcMaThEuS.