Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Execute robbery instantly

There could be option for gang leaders (optional, so you can choose not to have this feature) to execute robbery right after needed number of people joined.

For FK where you need 18 people, after 18th person joined, it would execute robbery and others won't be able to join. They will be able to join for next robbery.

I think it would be of help to many desperate players who complain about too many people joining robberies, so you rob very low amounts of money.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

It's nice for "open gangs", where we have 30 members for example and is needed just 18, so is better if just the needed value accept it and execute.

TcMaThEuS.

There are two different point of views.

1st one - You make Your own responsibility how many members You invite to the gang.
    This is the way how You control Your actions - if You want to rob with 18 accounts, You do invite 18 accounts and the business is over.

2nd - if You do not like getting shitty money from the gang robberies where 20-30 people are joined, make Your own gang, rise new accounts, play on Your joy.

Now one of the advantages of having Your personal gang - You can control the number of members and as the result - number of players joined to robbery.

For example:
    If You are lazy and do not rise enough accounts for, let's say, Fort Knox robbery, then You join one of bigger gangs and rob there all the time gettin low money.
    I think You are not deserved to get same money as people/teams/person, who have risen enough accounts for Fort Knox or did co partnership with other player or made his own gang, invited as many members as he needs/wants and robs FK with them.

With such an option, like setting maximum number of players, who can join robbery, You will eliminate competition between players, who play long hours and rise their own accounts and players, who are lazy, rise one account and get the same money as 1st one.

Formula is simple - wanna get better money - rise more accounts.
    If You wanna rise more accounts - You have to work hard and spend more hours.
    It's some kind of competition.
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

NightShadow - you are obviously supporter of playing with more accounts. While this is OK, most of people (99%) of players don't have enough stats to make his own 18 members FK gang. Not even some of lesser robberies.

If you make FK gang for 18 people, you could be **** sure that it will be as slow as hell.

My proposal would be optional. Gang leaders would choose if they want this or not. Why to deny them this choice ? If they want it, let them have it. If they don't, well, they will not hit SELECT button.

The only reason why NOT to have this I can see is that people who have 17+1 (main acc) accounts for FK will have one advantage less.

You haven't convinced me that it is wrong. Only that it is wrong for people with many accounts.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Hehe ... lazy you say ? Not just 99%, but maybe even 99.9% of players don't have 18 accounts for own FK gang.

And like it or not, majority is more important than this 0.1%.

In the end it's memox's decision and majority isn't decisive, but it helps.

I got the same idea but almost 1 year ago. It`s leaders decision how many members he will invite...

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    If you make FK gang for 18 people, you could be **** sure that it will be as slow as hell.
    I like his idea cuz of the above part 'n it's totally true that if he only invite 18 accounts in gang the robs will be very veeeery slow. But now with this new way to control the gang he can invite 40 accs, do robs reaaaaaaally fast 'n even so till will get good money.

Ok so it should be a setting that the gang leader sets on the gang?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Ok so it should be a setting that the gang leader sets on the gang?
    Exactly. So only who wants, will set this option on the gang.

TcMaThEuS.

Ok I got it!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center