Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Investment

Default Investment

When investing, it's final. You won't see you money for next 4 TC days. So when you make a mistake (like investing 500.000.000 instead of 5.000.000.000), it can harm your progress in the game.

I suggest two things:

1)Have let's say 10-20 TC minutes to UNDO your investment. After 20 TC minutes, you can't change it, but within this time limit, you can. This will prevent investment by accident / mistakes.

1b)Alternative to first point is to enter a number and than show another message where it will ask you if you want to invest X.XXX.XXX.XXX money. If you click on yes, you will invest it for sure, otherwise you can take it back.

2)In your right panel, you have your cash in X.XXX.XXX.XXX format. There are dots in between numbers, which makes it very clear how much you have. I've been studying economics, where you have to handle very high numbers often. Having dots like these is crucial. And TC is similar, you handle big amounts of cash as well.

When you invest money, can it be separated with dots as well ? When you type it I mean.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

I can make a confirmation box, I think that will do the trick.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

OK then, thanks.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014