Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Drug at dealer's place

I've noticed that there's been some changes to buildings production and start number of drugs at dealer's place, but there is another problem.

During round, it is impossible to buy larger quantity of drugs, because they are all gone, except some remains. Yep, big players buy them with rabbits. This is OK, it was like that for many rounds.

But even if common player uses info for ships (10 credits), he cannot buy any profitable quantity of drugs, because there aren't any drugs.

My suggestion is to ... hm, hm ... add quantity according to their price. 10 million of heroin, butbut 100 million of ecstasy. Not on specific occasion, but randomly during TC day.

Well, let's discuss, I'm not sure about this proposal myself, but let's discuss and see.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Well, I suggest you that you also use more rabbits and then bug all king of drugs in this way you could have drugs as much as you will rob during the round. So you have several options to have enough drugs for ships. Also you can buy drugs which remain at drugdealer and you can get bet, that you can collect huge amount of drugs if you buying drugs here instantly.

Let say, you have 20 deals with drug dealers. So if you buy with all deals for about 50.000 heroin for example you have it 1.000.000 in the end way. So this will cost you 280.000.000 and that's 28k of respect. And if you multiplay it with let's say 10 rabbits you can make in one TC day 280k of respect hidden in drugs
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!