Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Vanessa idiot wtf is this!

my account unbanned!

but my profile visits are only 5?! wtf have u done?
    wheres my 20k visits?!

omg ur so faucking insane!

VanessaBHZ i dont have any idea how the hell u can still be a crew member.. i have never seen such an idiot in my hole tired life!

first off all u make me bann for no faucking reason second u delet profile visits! WTF whats ur problem idiot?

YESSS IM MADNESS! IM SO MAD! becaus this stupid crew dont have any idea what the hell shes doing! baann me for no reson.. on pikacchuu i made only train gym i didnt talk with any body! then i gott you are banned for insult'! faucking idiot .l. (finger to u VANESSA) bann ore wtf u like but ur the worst idiot i have meet! + delet my visits! omg omg! i dont no what to say else...

then a acc sold ore gaved out then u have right to delet! but u delet for 2 days bann?! OPEND UR **** EYES IF U EVEN HAVE ANY! ****

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    YESSS IM MADNESS! IM SO MAD!

LOL

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Lmfao .

In that topic, http://forum.thecrims.com/feedback/2...t-vanessa.html, you was complaining about a ban by insults, so if you had these insults on your profile, is needed reset it and in resetting profile the visits are included and is reseted too.

Think before write, because if you got ban on forum, i'm certain that you will back here to complain again, saying that hadn't insulted nobody.

TcMaThEuS.
    Last edited by TcMaThEus; 02-03-2011 at 11:26 PM.

hahahaha nice pics bro :*
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    In that topic, http://forum.thecrims.com/feedback/2...t-vanessa.html, you was complaining about a ban by insults, so if you had these insults on your profile, is needed reset it and in resetting profile the visits are included and is reseted too.

Think before write, because if you got ban on forum, i'm certain that you will back here to complain again, saying that hadn't insulted nobody.

TcMaThEuS.
    tcmathe stfu dude! ur trying here like be gad guy! but ur a ****ing morron! stop spam on forums!

and if a player getts bann unfair bann + delet profile visits?! WTF i never have seen that yet that it might happend! but i saw on vanessa that she bann who the hell shes pussy wants! and with no reason! :S

pls vanessa be fair! stop doing this bullshitt