Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Fake Infos

Lightbulb Fake Infos

Like they said, information is one thing, and truth is another thing.

So I think it would be far more atrociously interesting and challenging, if we able to spread fake informations at The Square. Since this game is fictionizing crime life, I think lies (or falsified news) are important. Please, it is indeed a plea, don't let us build our crime enterprise with mere statistic. We, perhaps, need some lies to help our survival in this mean fictionized world of The Crims.

It's the same each time with progress. First they ignore u, then they say u're mad, then dangerous, then there's a pause and then u can’t find anyone who disagrees with u. And I live now on borrowed time, waiting in the anteroom for the summons that will inevitably, not come.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand what u just said =-/ ... I'm very tired, so I'm going to bed now. Good night

ha
    Mororus says:
    I wish you good luck in your real life. Specially with studies. They are important. knowledge is the most important wealth in the man life.

You don't understand what i was saying? Well, hopefully someone else will. Good night.