Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: What do you think about the idea?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great idea!

150 73.89%
  • It sucks!

43 21.18%
  • I don't know!

10 4.93%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Great idea

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    about trusted gg member
    if i make gg power alone and forget delete someone trust gg
    he will join it and milk on and will be many problem in forum
    and all game will have a star cus gang's if someone got kicked he will make gg with his rabbits and got nice star it's will look's like shit in profile VIP is enough
    But but but... No one is forcing You to make power gang with the same account as leader which was leader in public gang. After some period of time this feature should make groups of players which are trusting and won`t "hurt" eachother

The problem that wsk pointed out will be solved somehow - leave that to me Profiles shouldn't be flooded with messages.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysONLINE View Post
    For u nothing is right nothing make u happy in this game, thats why you dont play , so shut the **** up , always disagree with everything.
    here is not a square or gang chat... here is a poll and we have to justify our vote (because many NOOBS - like you - use rabbits to manipulate poll).

I have my opinion and you have yours... soo shut up you and back to your chair, because that is the only thing you know to do.

PS: I played this round with some friends... and I think I made more stats than you... would you like to buy? But sorry... I prefer donated or delete accounts or die with 1.6kk stats to helps you

:*

cya noob

PSĀ²: Now is more easy to make stats than stats in hospital... soo think and play... AlwaysOnline pssssssss (kkkkkkk) you can stay 24h on... and I just need to enter some times a day and accept training

Make a stragy and after you can play and win something

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The problem that wsk pointed out will be solved somehow - leave that to me Profiles shouldn't be flooded with messages.
    You can make like "Gang Spy" a list where you can see moew info about activity in the gang how much he rob etc, but the idea it's good :P

yeah why not? I dont think that it will change something in game but to have more option always make the game look better.
    If you never failed you never lived.

It`s ok . :s

MULTI ACCOUNTS SHOULD B FORBIDDEN.stop looking for other resolutions.
    Last edited by Jajcun17; 02-12-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jajcun17 View Post
    MULTI ACCOUNTS SHOULD B FORBIDDEN.stop looking for other resolutions.
    It`s not "what should be done" topic, it`s "what are you thinking about" topic.

i am from beyond.i am above the rules.ni**a xD