Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Finnish translations

Translations in Finnish are terrible! One thing what stands up most is that some aren't even translated!

And cerially (typo joke! !) change machinegun's translation "konepistooli" to "konekivääri"

Using diaereses in HEX:
    Code:
    ä: ä
    Ä: &#xC4
    ö: ö
    Ö: Ö
    ps. ADDED THESE IN CASE YOU CAN'T USE GOOGLE
    pss. don't hate me... Got bored so I added those.
    psss. Well actually I weren't so bored, I just wanted to point out my superiority in HTML coding
    pssss. Kill me... Cerially... (typo joke again!!)

Lightbulb Uh oh!

Ooops! Looks like I posted this in wrong section How do I fix this?

No problem I've fixed it I'm not sure we have a Finnish translator taking care of that translation.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    No problem I've fixed it I'm not sure we have a Finnish translator taking care of that translation.
    Well.. Gimme word if I can help with it I have always wanted to modify/make translations in this game! English 4 life!! I can use WinSCP if needed.

You can send an email to [email protected], she is the one handling translations and translators.

Thank you for wanting to help out!
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Would be nice to get a real translator for finnish.. It's true that there is much things which are not translated yet or they are translated wrong.. And btw, who is doing the translations now ? (think)

And I would like to be a translator too.. Even I'm not talking english as well as hitbytrain but I'm still playing this game much more than him, I'm online every day and in my opinion some of those translations really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    You can send an email to [email protected], she is the one handling translations and translators.

Thank you for wanting to help out!
    I've sent an email many days ago but still no answer..

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon14 View Post
    I've sent an email many days ago but still no answer..
    there no need any translate! finnish guys understand and there is not so mmany finnish players who play thecrims so i think there no need any!

It is not about us needing a translator, if someone is willing to do the job they are welcome! I'll check whats going on.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center