Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    there no need any translate! finnish guys understand and there is not so mmany finnish players who play thecrims so i think there no need any!
    Of course you say this cuz you can't even talk finnish.. -.-' And there is much more players from finland than example: from kosovo.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    It is not about us needing a translator, if someone is willing to do the job they are welcome! I'll check whats going on.
    I can do the translations, would be nice to do it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon14 View Post
    Of course you say this cuz you can't even talk finnish.. -.-' And there is much more players from finland than example: from kosovo.
    and wtf do u mean by that?and i know finnish nobody can say here they can hole english ore theyr own language! becaus there is words that u never heard and u never know! remember that!

and for the record! there no need any translate if u use GooGle Chrome the site translate u evry word and what language u like!

and wtf do u mean by that?and i know finnish nobody can say here they can hole english ore theyr own language! becaus there is words that u never heard and u never know! remember that!

and for the record! there no need any translate if u use GooGle Chrome the site translate u evry word and what language u like!
    Can you tell me again what you mean cuz I really can't understand your english..? =)

PS: Why you say no need to translate ? What you care about it if I translate to finnish? No matter for you, cuz you even don't use finnish language. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon14 View Post
    Can you tell me again what you mean cuz I really can't understand your english..? =)

PS: Why you say no need to translate ? What you care about it if I translate to finnish? No matter for you, cuz you even don't use finnish language. ^^

if u use ur brain little more and Refresh ur brain then u will understand my english!

Finnish= i dont giv a shitt what u translate i jusst giv idea that u can translate with GooGle Chrome!

pls next time use ur brain! retard

if u use ur brain little more and Refresh ur brain then u will understand my english!

Finnish= i dont giv a shitt what u translate i jusst giv idea that u can translate with GooGle Chrome!

pls next time use ur brain! retard
    Do you think everyone are using chrome ?

PS: Please start speak more polite for other ppl. =)
    Last edited by Armageddon14; 03-04-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Messages / Sent messages
    Viestit / Lähetetyt viestit

Vinkki: Punaiset välit ovat väliaikaisia ja ne häviävät ajan kanssa.
    Vinkki: Punaiset suhteet ovat väliaikaisia ja ne häviävät ajan kanssa.
    (this is in homies)

Creation date:
    Luontipäivämäärä:
    (at gang profile)

Vinkki: Sun älys ja vetokykys määrittää, kuinka monta jenginjäsentä voit pitää jengissäs.
    Vinkki: Sun älys ja vetovoimas määrittää, kuinka monta jengiläistä voit pitää jengissäs.
    (this is the hint in members of gang)

Refreshaa
    Päivitä
    (the refresh button at noteboard)

Reports
    Raportit

Equipment
    Varusteet

Training Centre
    Flex those muscles!
    Koulutuskeskus
    Pumppaa sun lihaksias!

ALSO there is much more of other translations which are wrong or haven't even translated yet.. Let me be your finnish translator. ^^
    Last edited by Armageddon14; 04-10-2011 at 08:59 PM.