Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: VIP pack help

Exclamation VIP pack help

I bought VIP pack first time and I can't rob at all... It even doesn't show what difficulty I can rob. Does it has to show? Because I can't see nowhere. Everything is the same like without VIP pack.

You still dont see anything after logging out and in?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Everything is same like without VIP. I still can't rob anything. Time is ticking and still can't do nothing. I'm starting to think that I will never ever buy it again, because only thing I get is... to watch everyone play...

you cant rob or anything ? or you just cant see safe robs etc ? click on the vip tab in your game account under where your credits show , what does that page say ?

VIP events As a VIP you are guaranteed 20 extra events during the VIP period. Each event lasts for one day only so be sure to check your account daily to not miss a valueable event. What events you will receive is random but there is a greater chance of receiving the boat and the truck than the others. The events available are: Boat in the harbor The boat is a small version of the regular boats that arrive in Crim City every once in a while. This boat will buy a limited quantity drugs from you to a higher price than the drug dealer offers. The amount of drugs the boats will buy increases during the round. Truck at the docks The truck will buy a limited quantity drugs from you to a higher price than the drug dealer offers. The amount of drugs the trucks will buy increases during the round. Cheap drugs During this event you will receive a lower price on one specific drug at the drug dealer. It is an excellent opportunity to buy drugs to a better price. Drug price up When this event occurs you will receive a higher price at the drug dealer on one specific drug. The price change applies to both sell and buy prices. If you have some extra drugs you want to sell then this is the time to do it.

I can't see where it show if I can rob or not. But the thing is that now I can't rob at all. I can send you (admin) my password and you'll try by yourself. Tell me your email.

Maybe I'am stupid... but I can't see any sign that I can rob this or not. Where it has to show?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmurik View Post
    Maybe I'am stupid... but I can't see any sign that I can rob this or not. Where it has to show?

Green - You can perform the robbery safely.
    Yellow - Maybe you can perform the robbery, but not in safely, so you can go to the jail.
    Red - You can't perform the robbery or will to the jail.

Can you see something like that message ? "You have *** days left on your VIP package.", or as show the image:

TcMaThEuS.
    Last edited by TcMaThEus; 02-26-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Yes, there is written that I have 176 days left of VIP package. But about robbery, there is nothing like it. It just shows all robberies in same color. Like I haven't got VIP