Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Memox i do not mean to tell you how is better but you know that not 491 players got those drugs in fact i bet you only top10-20 players got them because everyone has 15-20 accounts even more so that arguement does not stand up...and about the fact that some of them allready used the drugs u can deduct the money resolting from this use....come on really it's really unfair because in fact only some players will benefit very few if it was spread like you say it would have been ok but you realize in reality it is not....People invested money in this game i've invested 20 euro so far others more maybe so if you let this slide i hope the tc crew refunds my money cause i spend them apparently under the false assumption that this game is worth it.Practically you advertised a product in a way and what i get is totally different really hope the tc crew finds a solving for this one cause like things stand with all due respect i think you just not put enough effort in it.Hope to hear from you soon and see an actual solution for the problem....lower the prices for the next boats so that people do not gain extra money from it let next ships 2-3 be at the same price as they bought the drugs i do not know it was just a solution

Thumbs down

this has never happened very strange, since I disappointed this round...

remains unfair ..

=/
    Last edited by Rodrigues7x; 03-08-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Something must be ****ing done....
    Can admins not see the ****ing time players put into this ****ing game!!! :@

Why make any actions at all that can seriously affect the game play like this..

You have a crew of 13, if 400 + transactions were made then go and find the drugs with the crew, and make it again a fair round, coz right now u have seriously messed things up..

Brilliant work crew, never ever fail to amuse.
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 03-08-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    another suggestion was to add some more boats.
    Lol Lol Lol

So they can make a further profit from all drugs u put aha
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Something must be ****ing done....
    Can admins not see the ****ing time players put into this ****ing game!!! :@

Why make any actions at all that can seriously affect the game play like this..

You have a crew of 13, if 400 + transactions were made then go and find the drugs with the crew, and make it again a fair round, coz right now u have seriously messed things up..

Brilliant work crew, never ever fail to amuse.
    i think crew can't check that .. so memox will work
    alone also even he said can't find all so will remvoe
    from some player and some no so he won't to be fair

I also think it is unfair and I do understand you put in a lot of time in the game. I've explained the situation in my previous post and tried to show the problems with removing the drugs.

Either way I do it the solution will not be very good so that is why I argue that removing the drugs and giving back money and transactions would cause even more injustice.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I also think it is unfair and I do understand you put in a lot of time in the game. I've explained the situation in my previous post and tried to show the problems with removing the drugs.

Either way I do it the solution will not be very good so that is why I argue that removing the drugs and giving back money and transactions would cause even more injustice.
    More injustice towards who? Cause now only some benefit from this mistake...At least take back what u can but try to do something....Now you are just telling us that oooops i did a mistake...well sorry for messing with all the hours you put in the game and with your chances of success...i'm sorry for it....Solution?Well it would cause injustice to take back the drugs that i can...But what about the injustice done towards the majority of the players?You know in democracy the majority rules that is the corner stone of a liberal society...So if the initial mistake affect more poeple than it would do the solution you have to make it right and whatever you do would not be considered injustice cause you are trying to repair a wrong doing.....If you took what you can at least we would see that you do care and try to repair your mistake but know what i'm seeing is someone just saying deal with it...I really thought TC is different and cares about their players no matter how big or small the player is and believes in fairness...With a sad feeling i'm starting to believe i am mistaken....I really hope this is not the case.....