Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crew behavior

Default Crew behavior

i dont know who the **** PbH is but i want to congratulate memox for having persons like him (or her) in crew insulting ppl from other countries..of course if i do the same i would get a ban but thats crims i guess...

p.s:PbH WE (greeks) are glad that you like "it"

Hello panasxetos. I think the best way to do that, is via ticket.

Crew management feedback (The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport)

TcMaThEuS.

panasxetos, you're playing a game in which you can **** hookers and be a pimp, etc.

I don't really understand why my message would offend you in any way.

Ancient and non-Western cultures
    The term "Greek love" has long been used to refer to the practice, and in modern times, "doing it the Greek way" is sometimes used as slang for anal sex.

Anal sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that was a ****ing compliment, a THANK to Greece. Like saying 'hi', but in the crims way.

Thumbs down

PBH CREW NOOB !!!.. he knows nothing about the game

Newbie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Memox do something about it urgent..
    Last edited by Rodrigues7x; 03-19-2011 at 09:36 PM.

I think you're seeing insults where there are none.

And Rodrigues, yes, he might be a newbie, but you are a noob. The difference is that a newbie is polite, eager to learn and capable to do so.

On the other hand, a noob like you is arrogant, stupid, insults others and believes he knows stuff when in fact he knows jack shit. And isn't capable of learning new things, no matter how hard would he try.

If I see you again posting crap on forums about others I'll make sure you dont visit us anymore.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

This is not a compliment, boy.I know what do you mean saying this You would give your all to be a GREEK

please keep read the rule.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by pbh View Post
    panasxetos, you're playing a game in which you can **** hookers and be a pimp, etc.

I don't really understand why my message would offend you in any way.

Ancient and non-Western cultures
    The term "Greek love" has long been used to refer to the practice, and in modern times, "doing it the Greek way" is sometimes used as slang for anal sex.

Anal sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that was a ****ing compliment, a THANK to Greece. Like saying 'hi', but in the crims way.
    first of all if u wanna thank greece there are many reasons that you could do it...thank them for the civilazation,the arts,the theater or for investing democracy..thank them cuz when u were climbing trees to eat bananas they were builting acropolis....and if i ever write in YOUR square "I **** brazil",dont be angry..it will be a copliment,it means i like to make love to beautiful brazilian women...noob

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I think you're seeing insults where there are none.

And Rodrigues, yes, he might be a newbie, but you are a noob. The difference is that a newbie is polite, eager to learn and capable to do so.

On the other hand, a noob like you is arrogant, stupid, insults others and believes he knows stuff when in fact he knows jack shit. And isn't capable of learning new things, no matter how hard would he try.

If I see you again posting crap on forums about others I'll make sure you dont visit us anymore.
    You are a stupid

The PBH crew broke a law that came into force in Brazil for years and nothing was done, he also broke the game rules.

he called all the niggas that's racism!

because you support the crew?

PBH sent all of the square to masturbate

began to respect the rules of the game stupid.

also respect the laws of my country.

you're a big arrogant.

holy **** ! Kick that nab out of crew