Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crew behavior

Quote Originally Posted by MILANxKASSO View Post
    Your post makes little sense, not really helped by your inability to communicate clearly.

However, I will try to answer:

began to respect the rules of the game stupid.

also respect the laws of my country.
    I respect the laws of my country, the rules and regulations of The Crims and internal TC Crew guidelines. I don't have to respect the rules of your country, whichever those would be.
    I don't really know why your post is addressed to me, since mine wasn't for you.

In other words, I see a lot of comments lately regarding Pbh. The things are as follows:

• In any other community and game, beside TheCrims, his actions would've been deemed as unacceptable. This is not the case here however, where the tolerance towards foul language, slang and generally frowned upon behaviour is widely accepted.

I find it funny to see how a stirred up community who generally from 3 random words 4 are insults, comes and poses into "well educated and angelic academic behaviour" who is suddenly disturbed by the mean Pbh who "omfg insulted countries and nations, broke up world peace and is soon to bring down the WW III"

You generally don't seem to have an issue insulting other players, even with real life threats sometimes, displaying vulgar profile pictures, symbols and texts, insulting the Crew whenever you please, and generally acting like a douche-bag, but now you're all deeply hurt by some inoffensive, even if slightly over the top remarks made by one of us.

What, you're all out of ideas of how to make him leave the crew or get him kicked so you thought, "ohh well, let's all behave like we're deeply butt-hurt by severe nation wide insults, because we never used slang words and strong language ever in our lives and we only had conversations with illustrious academics and Nobel Prize laureates so this is deeply offending for us".

I hope the text above doesn't puzzle your eyes, and suggest you drop the issue here. All you do is just point out how hypocrite you really are.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post

I hope the text above doesn't puzzle your eyes, and suggest you drop the issue here. All you do is just point out how hypocrite you really are.
    Kirk you are right..and you opened my eyes,i dont wanna be a hypocrite anymore...so i must say that i shit on romanian flag and i **** your gypsie country..

Quote Originally Posted by panasxetos View Post
    Kirk you are right..and you opened my eyes,i dont wanna be a hypocrite anymore...so i must say that i shit on romanian flag and i **** your gypsie country..
    I believe you're quite young, and immaturity is a common trait among our players, therefore I'm not surprised you reacted this way. Obviously, you didn't even read my post, and if you did, I guess you didn't understand it.

First, I didn't insult Greece, and neither did he. "Thank you Greeks for anal sex" isn't comparable to "i shit on romanian flag and i **** your gypsie country".

I'm being tolerant however, and I can understand that you behave like a child who reaches for a candy and can't have it, so I won't act against you, this time. Instead I will close this topic, even if I didn't plan on do it before, for the simple reason that comments like those posted by you must be avoided.

However, if I see this type of comments again, and similar thread opened, I won't be as tolerant as now.

Good night!
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Im sure PbH's intentions wasnt to insult anyone and I've talked to him about it. It will not happen again.

At the same time I am very upset that the people who complain about someone else's wrong doings do the same insults themselves - where is the logic in that?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by panasxetos View Post
    first of all if u wanna thank greece there are many reasons that you could do it...thank them for the civilazation,the arts,the theater or for investing democracy..thank them cuz when u were climbing trees to eat bananas they were builting acropolis....and if i ever write in YOUR square "I **** brazil",dont be angry..it will be a copliment,it means i like to make love to beautiful brazilian women...noob

why would i feel offended by that? seriously?

'like to make love to beautiful brazilian women' is something we have in common then, my friend!