Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For memox

Default For memox

hello memox, how are u? u can revive a very old account was deleted a few days ago? he have problems, therefore could not activate. is an accounts with 4 years old and with several medals. The NICK and ID is descartes [ID: 3645757] he always plays the rounds sauteed, and now there is an account with the same name but not is he. please he is good man, just the problem is that no ever can activate your account. would be a shame you deleted your account. im waiting your prompt and positive response. thx u very much for your attention :*
    Last edited by JuanRullz; 03-23-2011 at 05:27 PM.

:] Use Support Center

Im sorry but deleted account cant be undeleted.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Im sorry but deleted account cant be undeleted.
    lier l2p u lie players as boss of a game omg

Please note that it will take at least three weeks before your user is completely deleted from the system.

he can get acc back if any admin wanna to do that or if u wanna that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    lier l2p u lie players as boss of a game omg

Please note that it will take at least three weeks before your user is completely deleted from the system.

he can get acc back if any admin wanna to do that or if u wanna that.
    Another one speaks without having a clue. The ID 3645757 no longer exists, even in our databases. This means that the account has been deleted more than "a few days ago", precisely, more than 3 weeks ago.

Therefore, there is nothing we can do.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

kirk i know that admins can do that ronson's account was deleted too and got it back cos a admin did that :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    kirk i know that admins can do that ronson's account was deleted too and got it back cos a admin did that :P
    Persistence can be a virtue, but not always. It can be done, if the account has been deleted for not more than 3 weeks. If it exceeds that, it's permanently deleted.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Persistence can be a virtue, but not always. It can be done, if the account has been deleted for not more than 3 weeks. If it exceeds that, it's permanently deleted.
    ineed...ohh that guy said that he deleted since 4 days

thanks for the help TheCrims account. but it seems to bother them that do work. because I see no problem in returning the account to a humble and honest old player.

I wonder if I should keep posting in this kind of topics, or just leave random experts do it. It seems anyway that you either dont read, or you do not understand.

I just said in 2 (two) previous posts in this thread, that if an account has been deleted more than 3 weeks ago, it's deleted forever, and we cannot undo the process. You said that he deleted the account "a few days ago". The ID is no longer in our database, so this can't be accurate.

Then a smart guy comes and starts conspiracy theories that we don't wanna do it and all this crap, clueless as always, he insists that he's right and we've got something against your friend or whatever.

Now, do you understand why we can't do it? Does any information from the above text rings any bell, or have I wasted my time again?