Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default proplem in my main email

i have problem in email main and email blok cant open again so i wont change my email main to [email protected] to can control in my account
    thx

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by AhMeDALEX View Post
    i have problem in email main and email blok cant open again so i wont change my email main to [email protected] to can control in my account
    thx
    there is no change to email

Quote Originally Posted by AhMeDALEX View Post
    thx
    Contact the crew through support center by making a ticket and they will check with you what is needed to verify that you are the account owner and what can be done regarding this matter.

support.thecrims.com

Red face

he he he
    stay ****ed
    dig din dig din dig din ♫

Quote Originally Posted by Sa3ek View Post
    Contact the crew through support center by making a ticket and they will check with you what is needed to verify that you are the account owner and what can be done regarding this matter.

support.thecrims.com
    support never answer about change email -.-
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

We sure will, just go to The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport and describe the situation and we will handle it.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center