I liked to know if all these changes in the game did the game better ? (what do u think ) I understand that this is a business for you but at the same time is a game for us and a big addiction and all these changes that you made in the game discourage the players, it begin when removed the option of credits in the head afterwards will prohibit the option of transfer credits of some account for other, afterwards will remove the stats of the hospital was really a big error and still bigger error was insert the investments in the bank you make it possible to buy stats or drugs using credits from anyone and now we cant use credits originating from others countrys this is not fair, the game that we knew changed so drastically i cant recognize this game anymore this will not bring new players to play and old players will be tired and give up and if all changes was not enough the day hippie that when is assets to 2 weeks of the end of the round can **** teams tops and the winners will be who will have more luck of do not have the money invested finally, this game in on the right way to the selfdestruction