Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Banned for trust relation

Hello I just got ban from your new crew member which is Nizari, my enemy in this game. The thing is that i wanted to give trust to person which log on my account but i couldnt log on my email, i think the portal where i have my mail deleted it bcoz i hvnt log on my mail for long time. So i wrote to KIRK if he can change my mail:

[2011-03-20 19:39:24] Jajcun: hello
    [2011-03-20 19:39:46] Kirk_tc: Hi
    [2011-03-20 19:40:47] Jajcun: i need your help
    [2011-03-20 19:40:56] Jajcun: look i didnt log for long time on email
    [2011-03-20 19:41:04] Jajcun: which i hv my account jajcun on
    [2011-03-20 19:41:12] Jajcun: and portal deleted that email
    [2011-03-20 19:41:19] Jajcun: how can i change my email now?
    [2011-03-20 19:41:36] Kirk_tc: you cant
    [2011-03-20 19:41:53] Jajcun: can u change it?
    [2011-03-20 19:42:44] Kirk_tc: I can, but I'm not allowed to
    [2011-03-20 19:42:58] Jajcun: do i need to send ticket or smth?
    [2011-03-20 19:43:54] Kirk_tc: We do not change emails since we cannot prove that what you say is correct, and if we do, then everyone would be asking us for an email change
    [2011-03-20 19:44:32] Jajcun: yeah but i cant even change my password
    [2011-03-20 19:44:32] Jajcun: now
    [2011-03-20 19:44:38] Jajcun: and i need to
    [2011-03-20 19:45:10] Jajcun: i cant even give trust ;x
    [2011-03-20 19:46:57] Kirk_tc: I understand, but that's the policy

SO TELL ME WHAT COULD I DO IN MY SITUATION? Im playing for fun so i thought is not a big deal if i just give password to him, normal crew is not checking small accounts like mine but we are enemys with nizari so he just look for a reason to ban me. ANyway i hv heard that normal time of trusted rel is 2 days so why i vh 4 days ban? i think he takes a personal revange for our tc past

Memox please answer me :]

hahahah idiota next time reactive ur e-mail . xDD

and rule's is rule's small or big ur out of it log without trusted realtion's

at least u got banned for something u done, u should be happy.. i have been banned 2x for the same rule but i didnt shared the acc.. BTW im still waiting a reply for the ticket i sent more than one week ago....

3. Sharing accounts is not allowed by any other means than the trusted relations option.

I can`t see anything in the rules that some players should be untouchable by the "law" or that they are allowed to break rules because playing "for fun".

I also can`t see where/when Kirk gave You permission to share accout without trusted relation.

If Your email is not working it is not giving You the rights to share account with someone else by password. Use other account/accounts - thats simple.

You are banned for 3, not 4 days - thats standard time of ban for not using trusted rels as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by zawszeONLINE View Post
    hahahah idiota next time reactive ur e-mail . xDD
    U blind idiot tell me how can i reactive my mail if i cant login on it, and i dont want any answer from u couz u r nizari camel.
    Im sure that there is a lot of players with same resp as mine which he doesnt check couz they are not his enemies... I know the rules but its not my problem that your game hv mistakes in rules. I couldnt change my mail so i think the ban is not rly fair couz problem is in your rules.

Btw nizari get a life its 4am and u r online on forum najs one.
    Last edited by Jajcun; 04-06-2011 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jajcun View Post
    U blind idiot tell me how can i reactive my mail if i cant login on it, and i dont want any answer from u couz u r nizari camel.
    Im sure that there is a lot of players with same resp as mine which he doesnt check couz they are not his enemies... I know the rules but its not my problem that your game hv mistakes in rules. I couldnt change my mail so i think the ban is not rly fair couz problem is in your rules.

change account if you have any problem , its only your fault if you gave passworld to account and you can't change it , and dont spam here , rules are rules

idiota don't cry banneder boy rules is rules .

Neaaah wsk im not gonna change my account couz is really nice and i dont spam here couz forum is to talk i think. Rules are rules but where the **** is rule abt emails? Before we could change emails on our own so why now crew cant change it for us if we really need it? :>

Mido i told ya i dont want any camels here. AVE MUBARAK

Mido i told ya i dont want any camels here. AVE MUBARAK
    Stop insult other nations and calm down with Your language. It`s forum.