Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer

Exclamation Transfer

Hello i got a problem
    I am from Kosovo and in Kosovo
    But my user is from a country that don't even exist in the country list
    I would be very happy if u transfer my user ''tr0lli'' to my real country ''Kosovo''
    Thanks

It seems so... I doubt that You are from Afghanistan as Your current flag shows

I checked Your account and changed flag to proper one.

Edit: I see some problem, it seems that Kosovo exists as a stat list but it is impossible to register a user with flag of this country. I`m going to report this asap.
    Last edited by Nizari; 04-08-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Yes i can see it thanks but will i be able to play in Kosovo next round?

I hope so, I will try to create and introduce to developers some ideas how this problem could be solved

Good thanks Nizari

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    Edit: I see some problem, it seems that Kosovo exists as a stat list but it is impossible to register a user with flag of this country. I`m going to report this asap.
    Nizari, memox have checked this case.

GeoIP haven't a database with Kosovo IPs yet, so he can't do nothing for now.

TcMaThEuS.

yea Matheus correct. See below:

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    There are quite a few problems with Kosovo. First Kosovo has no official country code yet (ISO - Maintenance Agency for ISO 3166 country codes - English country names and code elements). There are a couple of unofficial codes out there that can be. The software we use to get the country of an IP still see IP's from Kosovo as Serbian (country code RS). So even if I add Kosovo as a country noone will be in that stats list
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Ohhh, ok then, thats bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    Ohhh, ok then, thats bad.
    yoyo... well done nizar! i havent logg in forum for a while now.. and i see ur the new crew! congratolation

1. Record Breaker
    2. Crew Members

u have big history and smartest guy in this shitt i belive so u know how to handle this game and how to fix things i belive in u!

as i remember old time ultrakiller the old crew abuse leader from poland he never givd a shitt about someone all he made is test own crew community members!

finally i can say sumthing in this game

a good player & a good crew may change the game to a better.. BANN THE DIRTY PLAYERS! and let the real player on game

im not going stand here and talk hole day..
    keep it upp gangsta

i left thecrims from now on.. couple rounds i will be off 10 R maybe
    but one beatifull round im back and that round will be then i breake ur record Mr.RecordBreaker! P

have nice life and wish to evryone good lyck to my own nWo Gangstas and the Enemy DeviL

Dictatore here!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    as i remember old time ultrakiller the old crew abuse leader from poland he never givd a shitt about someone all he made is test own crew community members!

What?
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton