Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default The crims is going down

BRING THE CRIMS BACK ! OLD STYLE! STOP with those stupid changes, such as fort knox and everything...in the 25 round when it was only Al Capone, people did a whole bunch of things, now everyone does robberies, no one is fighting one with another, everyone just plays with they're rabbits and there IS NO FUN IN THAT for the weak players such as myself, who plays for fun, to kill someone in the loft or other clubs, there was a time when people were HUNTING, people robb Al Capone ONLY to make 1 vs 1 accounts, now everyone plays for intelligence and charisma, why is the game called THE CRIMS ? if everyone is peaceful and plays alone, with no real contact, with no stealing SKILL, STATS, with NO HITMANS AT ALL! Hitmans were supposed to be the first option for THE CRIMS, instead of this we encourage ROBOTS, to just keep clicking " Do it " and robb 24/7 fort knox, BRING THE CRIMS BACK LIKE IT WAS IN THE 20's! It will be a fresh air. You can understand why with these changes there are only 2k online, and why then were 8k online at nights, PEOPLE HAD FUN!!! You wouldn't have TO ROBB so much, you could just have more respect then the other guy just because you had more strenght and tolerance, now they get TOO MUCH MONEY from fort knox, and they win rounds JUST ROBBING, is there nothing else do to in this game ?! What happend to THE OLD PLAYERS ?! no wonder THEY ARE ALL GONE.
    Last edited by xNextLevel; 04-13-2011 at 07:27 PM.

ye im with him old system was great ... everyon had robb ... hunt and stats wasnt bad ... now hunters are gone :S and now who robb much win :S fun is GA / Hunt in raves ... that's REAL TC :S

same shit day after day, cry people cry.....and about the old players many still here, and many maybe left cause they have a life? think about it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Topic View Post
    same shit day after day, cry people cry.....and about the old players many still here, and many maybe left cause they have a life? think about it twice.
    maybe if you would have understood " the shit " you wouldn't treat this serious problem like that, it's about the structure of the game...the one who needs to think more is you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by xNextLevel View Post
    maybe if you would have understood " the shit " you wouldn't treat this serious problem like that, it's about the structure of the game...the one who needs to think more is you my friend.
    how many time people like you came on forum and cry to put old system back ??? it is has changed yet??? it's just a spent of your ****ing time to come here and cry. Im sure there's will be no admin will look at post or even answer you LOL. Anyway bye twat. Have a nice spent of time

how many time people like you came on forum and cry to put old system back ??? it is has changed yet??? it's just a spent of your ****ing time to come here and cry. Im sure there's will be no admin will look at post or even answer you LOL. Anyway bye twat. Have a nice spent of time
    So you're point is that all of the people are insane and you're the smart one ) don't you wonder WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE thinking that old system was a lot better then this joke structure of the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by xNextLevel View Post
    So you're point is that all of the people are insane and you're the smart one ) don't you wonder WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE thinking that old system was a lot better then this joke structure of the game ?
    when did i said the old tc wasnt better? please learn to read, go read again what i've write above, thanks.
    Last edited by Topic; 04-13-2011 at 07:47 PM.

when did i said the old tc wasnt better? please learn to read, go read again what i've write above, thanks.
    FAIL! Do not teach if you aren't better. And totally agreed about old system. But yah, crews told that stats in hosp etc won't be back ever.

im argee too , i really hate these new's and im sure most ppl dont like it , who need any ranks , trusted gang members , the alley etc etc , its just dont needed things in game , im sure more players would play like old tc was 15-25 round , not with these news -.-

are you serious?... no hitmen??? in this round..(49) i entered Club Zorba and i was the only businessman there...rest of them (about 12) were all hitman.....now stop crying..adapt. and enjoy OR GTFO!
    Last edited by Manifest; 04-14-2011 at 12:09 AM.