Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MadDogRTS View Post
    This situation resulted from the simple greed. You want onlyto sell more credits, more and more, trying to keep this sinking ship.

Yes, players leaved and what do you do? Put invest, put more events (boat, truck, etc.), put other shits << of course only for credits. Nothing interesting for players who don't play for top, for ****ing medal, for your idiot respect.

OK, old players who want make big resp buy you credits, but these changes will not attract anyone new, for this reason, you have only seen 2k. New players don't come because your changes are only fo experienced players. This game is stagnating for many, many editions.

And now, again destroy the relationship between cash and stats. Some round ago we have two way to win this game. If you use both you have more chance. Now ther is only $$, rob, drugs, rob, drugs.... thats all, boring, boring, boring.

Wonder why so far do not give bonuses to fight (for credits). I pay 5 cred and I want 20% free stasts << the same way like for invest, boat etc., but for stats. Now we can generate ballon (free cash for credits), so let generate a big stats. That is your reasoning.

I know that on this forum there are a lot of interesting ideas to improve the game, but from unknown reason, you always choose the worst. This situation has never changed.

And last, try make game when players must hunt and make new gangs (to fight with others to win anything) and you'll have a lot of people back online. Now you offers only robb.

A game that once brought so much emotion (5-12 round, where we must fight of any enemy) fell so down. Street or levels isn't any change, fun for 5 minutes but what about the continued fulfillment of fun? Nothing realy interesting for the old and new players.

PS
    You have beta for test and such problems with the servers? Very funny, maybe some last round your serwer was slow, but 2 or 3 works good. On this day all was shit, nothing more... and still on beta picture on random dont display. Beta is not only for Nizari test, if players dont come and test your change you will always have problem.

Write "You" I have mean Memox... get to work, a lot have to do.

good word's , but you want memox give 2 ~ 3 k player's alot stats / cash
    for test beta ! , who test beta is only who is belong to planning crew member's .

We have two way to win this game. If you use both you have more chance. Now ther is only $$, rob, drugs, rob, drugs.... thats all, boring, boring, boring.
    Amen to that ! It seems to me that The Crims has lost It's meaning a long time ago...they should call it TheMoneyMaker...

Quote Originally Posted by MidoKacperFlavio View Post
    and stats , what about it ? or we can use nerd style as machines
    robb robb robb robb to make stats with robb and invest collect drug's
    no comment it will gonna be thenerd not thecrims
    invest are really bad idea also , it just take many credits nothing more , remember times when players win only with stats ? this was reallly good times , now only ppl who rob fk like crazy with xxxxxx spys and tell me you dont have to make trainings like machine , for me hosp can be back , but gangs should have possible max 20-30 members , but trainings are good just for ppl who use 100000 accounts or botters ,

Beta is not only for Nizari test, if players dont come and test your change you will always have problem.
    As planning team member I feel responsible for making test of things which I have created.

I will leave this topic opened only because I like and always liked discussing with players about game features.

I agree that game is not balanced now. In my opinion it should be equally hard to make for example 15 000 000 respect with stats only and with cash only. it was not balanced before because of too big ammounts of stats and today is not balanced again because of too big ammounts of cash.
    Last edited by Nizari; 04-14-2011 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    it was not balanced before because of too big ammounts of stats and today is not balanced again because of too big ammounts of cash.
    The only difference is that "then" were a lot more people playing than now, a lot more rivals, gangs, battles, crimes, and so people really enjoyed the game, therefore now, like that guy said, it's just boring. and i think if you will play the game you'll know that too, at least you have the power to change it, we can talk all day, if the crew doesn't want those changes because it's not good for they're profit or whatever, they will not change anything...and so all of this is worthless.

Default the best for tc

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    The next thing, I`m afraid that if AC is the highest rob it`s even easier for players to play alone only with their rabbits than when Fk is the highest rob.
    1 - I agreed, the best robbery rob for tc is the fort knox, coz make more interactive game.

2 - Ga and hunt is the more for fun in this game, so
    it´s necessary hunting with get more stats, like round 17, 18, etc ..

3 - if memox not see this facts, unhappy game is die.

:\

about the invest yea i feal it sux only for credits no more no less :S

and about the Training i think so boring to make ppl wait all this time to get some stats

i think if it be quests will be better ..

find any idea about stats , stats could be good like cash no like now who will make xxxxxxxx cash dont need stats and will win , make something like 10 000 000$ = 100 resp [ its only example ] or other way , but now its really stupid , players with 20kk respect got just 1kk stats

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    find any idea about stats , stats could be good like cash no like now who will make xxxxxxxx cash dont need stats and will win , make something like 10 000 000$ = 100 resp [ its only example ] or other way , but now its really stupid , players with 20kk respect got just 1kk stats
    u are right... i was spechless when i saw ur print LOL
    anyway im not saying it was a bad idea remove stats from hp, but put the gym instead wasnt better :s

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    u are right... i was spechless when i saw ur print LOL
    anyway im not saying it was a bad idea remove stats from hp, but put the gym instead wasnt better :s
    im not saying it was bad idea , but who need trainings ? its same as hosp , and something about , my stats were probably best on tc last round , its really funny 4kk stats and 20kk resp try find any idea now stats vs cash dont have any chances