Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Manifest View Post
    are you serious?... no hitmen??? in this round..(49) i entered Club Zorba and i was the only businessman there...res of them (about 12) were all hitman.....now stop crying..adapt. and enjoy OR GTFO!
    LOL - he didnt mean it like that , i think he mean no many ppl in the game - no active in challenges and hit , and its only rob & drugs i back round 48 too and feel borring , that what he mean i think , and I agree with him about that - about the character lol there is lots of hitman but what they doing !! nothing only few ppl make challenge -

I know that no back for stats @ hospital , but just make it more funny to make all enjoy it .

are you serious?... no hitmen??? in this round..(49) i entered Club Zorba and i was the only businessman there...rest of them (about 12) were all hitman.....now stop crying..adapt. and enjoy OR GTFO!
    I forgot to mention that people under 14 year old should avoid my thread. You calculate the round from the day one where everyone was in club zorba, from 2k online people, of course 10 of them were hitman, I was talking about the differences between the old system and this updated crapy system with fort knox & shit and how it's for hitman style to play for WHEN YOU GROW IN THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by OoOmidoOoO View Post
    LOL - he didnt mean it like that , i think he mean no many ppl in the game - no active in challenges and hit , and its only rob & drugs i back round 48 too and feel borring , that what he mean i think , and I agree with him about that - about the character lol there is lots of hitman but what they doing !! nothing only few ppl make challenge -

I know that no back for stats @ hospital , but just make it more funny to make all enjoy it .
    EXACTLY! I'm glad there are some people in this game who cand understand and THINK things before they make any comments.

i just think that you are having problems expressing your ideas... if you dont mean "the are no hitman in gmae" than don`t say "there are no hitman in game" got it?.... now back to my previous statement... enjoy or gtfo!... why do you feel the need to complain about this? IT`S FREE!... don`t like it? DON`T PLAY IT... DONE!

i just think that you are having problems expressing your ideas... if you dont mean "the are no hitman in gmae" than don`t say "there are no hitman in game" got it?.... now back to my previous statement... enjoy or gtfo!... why do you feel the need to complain about this? IT`S FREE!... don`t like it? DON`T PLAY IT... DONE!
    Let others decide that ok ? It's pointless to argue with you as you have no idea what I'm talking about, let players who played this game and had some acomplishments talk, you go and enjoy this robotic system of The "Crims" even though THERE ARE NO CRIMES, because crims it's about robberies now.

AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM THE CREW??? did you pay for this game?? have you bought anything giving you any rights to demand changes? It`s free... if you don`t like it... go play MafiaWars on facebook.

AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM THE CREW??? did you pay for this game?? have you bought anything giving you any rights to demand changes? It`s free... if you don`t like it... go play MafiaWars on facebook.
    As I said, pointless. That's my last reply to your comments, bye.

I`m afraid hunting from 16-19 th rounds won`t back. Thats just not possible. It was a time when almost no one got a better idea how to play to make amazing ammounts of respect.

I will give a small example. Stats in hospital were available since 1 st round. What was stopping players before making tons of stats with this feature ? Rabbits were allowed. I will say You why - no one got an idea how useful hospital stats can be.

The next thing, I`m afraid that if AC is the highest rob it`s even easier for players to play alone only with their rabbits than when Fk is the highest rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    I`m afraid hunting from 16-19 th rounds won`t back. Thats just not possible. It was a time when almost no one got a better idea how to play to make amazing ammounts of respect.

I will give a small example. Stats in hospital were available since 1 st round. What was stopping players before making tons of stats with this feature ? Rabbits were allowed. I will say You why - no one got an idea how useful hospital stats can be.

The next thing, I`m afraid that if AC is the highest rob it`s even easier for players to play alone only with their rabbits than when Fk is the highest rob.
    There were great players such as SiKu, zizan1, radiatorius, pr0tect, even you..who played for stats and it was fun, runing in raves and catching big wheels with stats, doing some gang attacks, rival battles, CRIMES after all..and on the other hand, even as a noob it was fun then, with 1k stats you had your chances, now everyone who makes 17k, goes to rave just to take booze and robb again, there is no real contact between the players, no challenge at all.. that's all I'm saying, as for " if AC is the highest rob it`s even easier for players to play alone only with their rabbits" it's not entirely true, as THEY CAN'T (alone) make a lot of respect if don't show up and beat other powerful people in the game, they need they're stats in order to raise a lot...but If you think the crims is better this way (and i'm reffering to you as a legendar hunter, not a crew member), I have nothing to say, and you can close this thread, cheers!
    Last edited by xNextLevel; 04-14-2011 at 02:11 AM.

I wont close it yet, Your point of view is interesting for me. I just gave my arguments why bringing back old rules won`t help in bringing back this what You were writing about..

If we will make TC the same as it was in rounds 16-19/2x all players will use to make tons of rabbits, tons of cash on them, tons of stats by buying them at hospital, tons of drugs by making 5 k intelligence accounts with buildings for 20-30k int/tol.
    It wouldn`t change almost anything.

I`m working on something, maybe Your advices may help me. Do You have some suggestions ? How old playing behaviors could be restored ?