Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    I wont close it yet, Your point of view is ibnteresting for me. I just gave my arguments why bringing back old rules won`t help in bringing back this what You were writing about..

If we will make TC the same as it was in rounds 16-19/2x all players will use to make tons of rabbits, tons of cash on them, tons of stats by buying them at hospital, tons of drugs by making 5 k intelligence accounts with buildings for 20-30k int/tol.
    It wouldn`t change almost anything.

I`m working on something, maybe Your advices may help me. Do You have some suggestions ? How old playing behaviors could be restored ?
    You know I'm not talking about a radically change here, It's just a little adjustment that I think It will bring the fun part of the game back to life, that's all, and don't tell me those weren't excited times when gang attacks and 1 vs 1 challenges without intelect were possible...as you were one of the players who did that and you know exactly what i'm saying Let's face it...it's almost impossible for a hunter to make it in this version of crims, for example i was in Hunters alliance(HA) long time ago(nickname: RaulRealMadrid), and we play only stats, rarely did some necesary robbs, and we almost took down no name's robotic style on robberies, now it doesn't matter how much stats you have because there is no chance to fight other people as they are too busy playing with 2 friends all day without another players interfiering with they're game, it's like everyone has his own the crims you know ? even though IS A LOT OF SKILL IN THE GAME, there is no skill " on the table", that you can take from loft, tivoli , etc.
    Last edited by xNextLevel; 04-14-2011 at 01:27 AM.

Iam not with you about make ac the last rob - coz when it was the last rob we made a thread and we asked 2 bring back FK again and it was so boring doing only ac rob and many ppl didnt have any thing to do , so more of them off TC and i was one of them - but about hunting i think coz of this small power @ TC now only from training and alot of ppl who want 2 play it 4 fun dont have more time 2 wait each train when it finish

Quote Originally Posted by OoOmidoOoO View Post
    Iam not with you about make ac the last rob - coz when it was the last rob we made a thread and we asked 2 bring back FK again and it was so boring doing only ac rob and many ppl didnt have any thing to do , so more of them off TC and i was one of them - but about hunting i think coz of this small power @ TC now only from training and alot of ppl who want 2 play it 4 fun dont have more time 2 wait each train when it finish
    I was only saying Al Capone as an example, but they can make a robb at 6-7k dificulty max, it's too much money from a ticket at Fort Knox, and the first ones who robb it take all the drugs and the round is over, there is no challenge, no nothing..maybe I'm wrong, it's just a thought, they say(the crew) that we can talk about it here, so there you go ) the game is fantasticly improved for the ones who play for the first place international, and poorly structured for the ones who just wanna play for fun...because like siku used to say, after all " IT'S JUST A GAME "

before stats in hosp were deleted no one said about tranings i m sure if ppl know about it no one vote for delete stats from hosp , and if you care about 10000 rabbits make something like 20-30 members max in gang its enough ppl wont make xxx rabbits and robs like fk just force players to use many accounts , who need ranks or mini ships ? its just unfair things and no one need it

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    before stats in hosp were deleted no one said about tranings i m sure if ppl know about it no one vote for delete stats from hosp , and if you care about 10000 rabbits make something like 20-30 members max in gang its enough ppl wont make xxx rabbits and robs like fk just force players to use many accounts , who need ranks or mini ships ? its just unfair things and no one need it
    yea sure , so all the problem is about training need some changes - about FK rob i think is good and it already make alot ppl play 2 make good respect -about the drugs as u said NextLevel ppl who play 4 top international only who concentrate on it so ... you need to ask only 4 stats to make ppl like hunt and hit more than now

Training time Make ppl who play 4 fun soooo boring , so they off it quickly

Quote Originally Posted by OoOmidoOoO View Post
    yea sure , so all the problem is about training need some changes - about FK rob i think is good and it already make alot ppl play 2 make good respect -about the drugs as u said NextLevel ppl who play 4 top international only who concentrate on it so ... you need to ask only 4 stats to make ppl like hunt and hit more than now
    exactly, the main target of the crims should be all of the players, not just those ones who sacrifices the fun for winning the round, because those "pro" players are 100, tops, and the crims is alive because of the majority, the thousands of players who just wanna have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by xNextLevel View Post
    exactly, the main target of the crims should be all of the players, not just those ones who sacrifices the fun for winning the round, because those "pro" players are 100, tops, and the crims is alive because of the majority, the thousands of players who just wanna have some fun.
    i didnt said fk must be deleted , but why in gang are 85 places , 20-30 its enough , 85 its just for medal hunters or ppl who use xxxx spys , game without trainings and hosp would be really better

This situation resulted from the simple greed. You want onlyto sell more credits, more and more, trying to keep this sinking ship.

Yes, players leaved and what do you do? Put invest, put more events (boat, truck, etc.), put other shits << of course only for credits. Nothing interesting for players who don't play for top, for ****ing medal, for your idiot respect.

OK, old players who want make big resp buy you credits, but these changes will not attract anyone new, for this reason, you have only seen 2k. New players don't come because your changes are only fo experienced players. This game is stagnating for many, many editions.

And now, again destroy the relationship between cash and stats. Some round ago we have two way to win this game. If you use both you have more chance. Now ther is only $$, rob, drugs, rob, drugs.... thats all, boring, boring, boring.

I don't understend why you put that big gang robbery? Maybe 11 diffrent robb is good, but not cash for it. Few days and all drugs gone, dealer is empty. What is difference between 1kk resp (only $$) and 18kk (only $$) to win game? In first case you need stats too, on second you dont and you make only robb.

Wonder why so far do not give bonuses to fight (for credits). I pay 5 cred and I want 20% free stasts << the same way like for invest, boat etc., but for stats. Now we can generate ballon (free cash for credits), so let generate a big stats. That is your reasoning.

I know that on this forum there are a lot of interesting ideas to improve the game, but from unknown reason, you always choose the worst. This situation has never changed.

And last, try make game when players must hunt and make new gangs (to fight with others to win anything) and you'll have a lot of people back online. Now you offers only robb.

A game that once brought so much emotion (5-12 round, where we must fight of any enemy) fell so down. Street or levels isn't any change, fun for 5 minutes but what about the continued fulfillment of fun? Nothing realy interesting for the old and new players.

PS
    You have beta for test and such problems with the servers? Very funny, maybe some last round your serwer was slow, but 2 or 3 works good. On this day all was shit, nothing more... and still on beta picture on random dont display. Beta is not only for Nizari test, if players dont come and test your change you will always have problem.

Write "You" I have mean Memox... get to work, a lot have to do.
    Last edited by MadDogRTS; 04-14-2011 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    i didnt said fk must be deleted , but why in gang are 85 places , 20-30 its enough , 85 its just for medal hunters or ppl who use xxxx spys , game without trainings and hosp would be really better
    and stats , what about it ? or we can use nerd style as machines
    robb robb robb robb to make stats with robb and invest collect drug's
    no comment it will gonna be thenerd not thecrims