Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    im not saying it was bad idea , but who need trainings ? its same as hosp , and something about , my stats were probably best on tc last round , its really funny 4kk stats and 20kk resp try find any idea now stats vs cash dont have any chances
    gym is not so diferent than stats in hp, but like u said u need 100000 spys, and its ****ing boring log a lot of acc every 30m/1h, whatever... nowadays is impossible to think abt stats coz the game now is all abt cash..

I don't understend why you put that number big gang robbery? Maybe 11 diffrent robb is good, but not cash for it. Few days and all drugs gone, dealer is empty. What is difference between 1kk resp (only $$) and 18kk (only $$) to win game? In first case you need stats too, on second you dont and you make only robb.

If you think you find way to all balance... You find way to stop big stats (training, noboody make 10000 rabbs and play 24h), so you find way to limit cash. All cry for hospital because now they cant make easy stats like beafore, and remove hosp was a good move. Training is for the weaker players, if someony want make big stats on this way he must work harder, much harder like before. Now its time to cash, the truth is that we do not need more money, because it enriches the game, hmm rabbit **** of dealer << always empty almost to the end of the round..

What you can do now is make some gest for real hunters. Now is 2-3k people online, so make 5-10 admins rave when players cant use ga (only 1vs1), but when we win we get more stats that on normal rave (10%, 20%). Make special list where we can check the best fight, number won figth, give players some profit for that game - medal or other order (I see players like it and try get it to his profile). Encourage them to something other than just robb.

This special rave will be for good hunters who know the risks, but they remember is only a good fun. Public clubs ensure that no one will be this way transfers stats (its to risk hit).

This option may be extended, for example, if someone declarte that he is a member of a gang, GA mode is available. He is member so his gang should protect him, etc. You can invent more and more, it depends only by you.
    Last edited by MadDogRTS; 04-14-2011 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    invest are really bad idea also , it just take many credits nothing more , remember times when players win only with stats ? this was reallly good times , now only ppl who rob fk like crazy with xxxxxx spys and tell me you dont have to make trainings like machine , for me hosp can be back , but gangs should have possible max 20-30 members , but trainings are good just for ppl who use 100000 accounts or botters ,
    Another thing that i thought before but i didnt posted is the fact of top gg is pointless now with 80 members, coz there isn't friendship between the players of that gg, only the green medal interest, a small gg like 20-30 members would be like a "family", a family is a gg with only true members that play to honor the gg name not the medal interest ... , and about 5 "familys" trying defeat each other and trying to win would be nice, i think it is better than the same shit Devil x nWo, more gangs more ga's more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by xNextLevel View Post
    BRING THE CRIMS BACK ! OLD STYLE! STOP with those stupid changes, such as fort knox and everything...in the 25 round when it was only Al Capone, people did a whole bunch of things, now everyone does robberies, no one is fighting one with another, everyone just plays with they're rabbits and there IS NO FUN IN THAT for the weak players such as myself, who plays for fun, to kill someone in the loft or other clubs, there was a time when people were HUNTING, people robb Al Capone ONLY to make 1 vs 1 accounts, now everyone plays for intelligence and charisma, why is the game called THE CRIMS ? if everyone is peaceful and plays alone, with no real contact, with no stealing SKILL, STATS, with NO HITMANS AT ALL! Hitmans were supposed to be the first option for THE CRIMS, instead of this we encourage ROBOTS, to just keep clicking " Do it " and robb 24/7 fort knox, BRING THE CRIMS BACK LIKE IT WAS IN THE 20's! It will be a fresh air. You can understand why with these changes there are only 2k online, and why then were 8k online at nights, PEOPLE HAD FUN!!! You wouldn't have TO ROBB so much, you could just have more respect then the other guy just because you had more strenght and tolerance, now they get TOO MUCH MONEY from fort knox, and they win rounds JUST ROBBING, is there nothing else do to in this game ?! What happend to THE OLD PLAYERS ?! no wonder THEY ARE ALL GONE.
    dude , meaning of crime not just defeat/kill someone .. but how they make much money.. do u think why people do crime in real world if not because of money ?
    and at this game we play how to make money as much as possible, because if u have money .. u will be respected, just like at the real world
    when we are faced with a problem, should still think calmly, and then act quickly and precisely to do right thing

i agree,the old tc used to be much better.i ve been recently back for a round and too many changes:a lot less people play for stats,only robberies,too much new stuff(much more stuff to pay with rl cash to get advantages),...

i remember this game used to have constantly around 7k people online...at the start of the round servers even crashed beacause was around 14k-20k players on...now its what?2k? :s
    Last edited by tix; 04-14-2011 at 12:11 PM.

All this fights are useless.. they won't change anything..

Quote Originally Posted by RonSoN View Post
    All this fights are useless.. they won't change anything..
    yeah... you`re right ... and i actually hope they don`t go back to the older versions.

Quote Originally Posted by AnggiHardFlip View Post
    because if u have money .. u will be respected, just like at the real world
    Well, do you think your not respected if you have much power ?

Well i hv read all of the topic and there is 2 ideas which are rly nice.

1st one is the wsk one with money 10000000 is 100 resp and i think then u hv to make a bit less money for 1 fk robberie, it would be perfect.
    2nd one is the rave where u can do only 1x1 without ga's then ppl can hunt there, the one thing which is bad of this is the guy who will be the strongest on tc he can just stay there all the time, maybe u can do rave with max and minimum respects.

Abt the training i think that this should be change couz its not funny to stay on 50 or more accounts online doing the training all the day. Nizari u know the rounds 16-20 there was a hospital stats but not so many ppl was using that till hekate and everyone could do stats at ,least for fk. SO u can delete training

Quote Originally Posted by MadDogRTS View Post
    so make 5-10 admins rave when players cant use ga (only 1vs1), but when we win we get more stats that on normal rave (10%, 20%). Make special list where we can check the best fight, number won figth, give players some profit for that game - medal or other order (I see players like it and try get it to his profile). Encourage them to something other than just robb.

This special rave will be for good hunters who know the risks, but they remember is only a good fun. Public clubs ensure that no one will be this way transfers stats (its to risk hit).

This option may be extended, for example, if someone declarte that he is a member of a gang, GA mode is available. He is member so his gang should protect him, etc. You can invent more and more, it depends only by you.
    Im liking this idea

Also, like many already said, remove invest, its KILLED game xD
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]