Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question About Rabbits/Spys etc...

Hey there, I'm kinda wondering here since I think I'm gonna play this round (not sure, but since it's restarted again, maybe I will (playing another mmo now and sht so... hehe)) Anywayz, since now we have this Rabbit option, I'm wondering, I have to make my spys rabbits? Like the accounts I'm gonna use not as my main, but to gang rob, and then later I'm gonna suck them down with my main, I need to make them rabbits? Or it can stay as it is? I play alone, all my gang is just me... And I don't see a point to make those rabbits, unless it's against the rules...

So, I'm obligated to make them rabbits or can them be normal accounts?

Thanks and sorry post kinda big for a simple question, I'm kinda high right now...

Thanks in advance, yours //DaKz

If You are goint to play alone and not willing to share Your rabbits with anyone else then You can do as You wish.

No way xD ,Yes u can keep the accounts in normal mode ,but be sure no one open any of them only u from 1 ip

Quote Originally Posted by OoOmidoOoO View Post
    No way xD ,Yes u can keep the accounts in normal mode ,but be sure no one open any of them only u from 1 ip
    he can open them from diferents IPs, not from just one... share is not the same than open from more than one IP...

well i never really understood what the point of rabbit accounts are? could someone explain that to me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Manifest View Post
    well i never really understood what the point of rabbit accounts are? could someone explain that to me please?
    Rabbit mode accounts are to be used when multiple players are going to log onto an account. Once an account is in rabbit mode it will not show in the rankings but will also not be considered if ever reported as a "hacked account" as you have declared that you will be sharing the password.

One downside of putting an account in rabbit mode is that you will lower the amount of transactions that can be used at dealer per day from 20 to 10.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

oh. okay thanks bro! so you`re saying that if i play alone (no firends) putting my accounts into rabbit mode will only decrease my profit?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by OoOmidoOoO View Post
    Well everytime I restart my computer/router I get a different IP, so? WTF I would be just banned for that? Not my fault if I have a dynamic IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    he can open them from diferents IPs, not from just one... share is not the same than open from more than one IP...
    Yeah I hope so, since it's pretty hard to stay with the same IP for more then a day...

@Others

Thanks for clarify if you want to chat sometime feel free to msg me there

Yours, DaKz

Quote Originally Posted by DaKz View Post
    Well everytime I restart my computer/router I get a different IP, so? WTF I would be just banned for that? Not my fault if I have a dynamic IP.

Yeah I hope so, since it's pretty hard to stay with the same IP for more then a day...

@Others

Thanks for clarify if you want to chat sometime feel free to msg me there

Yours, DaKz
    i was banned before without sharing my acc coz someone in crew didnt understood that, actualy i was surprise last round, they didnt banned me (party)

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    i was banned before without sharing my acc coz someone in crew didnt understood that, actualy i was surprise last round, they didnt banned me (party)
    ahahahah they sead with their mind this rr no Banns
    r#48 only 1 player get bann