Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DaKz View Post
    Well everytime I restart my computer/router I get a different IP, so? WTF I would be just banned for that? Not my fault if I have a dynamic IP.
    so dont shut down or restart your pc for all round or put them in rabb mode its easy

Quote Originally Posted by DanceStyleAL View Post
    so dont shut down or restart your pc for all round or put them in rabb mode its easy
    Sorry bro, but that's stupid, seriously stupid. So I will have to put my main in rabbit mode too, because my IP is dynamic? Is that what you saying, I don't know why I even touch this point, if I'm sure that they do not check that kind of stuff... Or otherwise my account of almost 5 years, were gone...

//zKad
    Last edited by DaKz; 04-14-2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: typo... probably a lot more left...

Sorry bro, but that's stupid, seriously stupid. So I will have to put my main in rabbit mode too, because my IP is dynamic? Is that what you saying, I don't know why I even touch this point, if I'm sure that they do not check that kind of stuff... Or otherwise my account of almost 5 years, were gone...

//zKad
    for main is a solucion ... make trust account and play :P and ur ok :d

//zKad
    You don`t have to use rabbit mode accounts when ip is dynamic.

Closed