Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Feedbacks are important, aren't they?

So if it is, hear us!

I have one suggestion and feedback from players of The Crims.

Dear development crew, Zed and Memox, never ever implent new features and options into the game until You cannot handle servers, which would be able to work properly on such number of players.

There is no such a thing like game experience anymore in The Crims - lags are everywhere almost all the day.

At least are You guys worried about it or Your job is finished when the round is started?
    ("Whew, finally we launched the round, now let the shit happen").
    If You need some bigger profit from this game, You should bring bigger attention.
    New players are not attracted by such a lagggggyyy game.

Finally, the main question is - when we won't suffer from such lags anymore?
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

Hello XiroX.

I think The Crims will have some new servers as soon as possible. In my view, they will help much.

We must wait for that.

TcMaThEuS.

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    I think The Crims will have some new servers as soon as possible. In my view, they will help much.
    Will they make more servers than 8 ?

There Will be some new server's they already going to prepare are just wait and realx guy's
    and evrything will be ok .

Lets see if it'll be ok, this is so boring to play TC this way.

Remember, when ur in CounterStrike and the server is lagging out, what do u do?? U change the server and probably will not come back to this one anymore.

Dont turn a blind eye to this or probably players will change the way going to another no lagged game.