Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default What is going on???

Hey YO!

Im in the middle of nowhere trying to acess for some minutes the game, at least to log in some accs and then after log in my favorites nicks i tried to log in hekate1 to see if the game remains (no option) the "same" but now i cant log in if i am not in brasil coz my accs have BR flag so the very smart person who applied this new thing trying to prevent only god knows what (because has no use at all only to make us look for proxy - not me coz i dont have time for this) can you plz think TWICE NEXT TIME ????????

You can't login from a new country within 6 hours of the last login from another country. If you are sharing an account please use Trusted Accounts.

hellouuuuuuu!!!!! RULE NUMBER 1: IF U HAVE ACC IN THE MOON BE IN THE MOON TO PLAY THE CRIMS OTHERWISE BE CONNECTED OR WAIT 6 HOURS!

So nice i am away 3 months and if i try to see how the bastards are doing thats what i get: BANANA!

THX guys for keeping the brain working very hard to make things above n beyond of ridiculos

Quote Originally Posted by hekate1 View Post
    Hey YO!

So nice i am away 3 months and if i try to see how the bastards are doing thats what i get: BANANA!

s
    i guess its BANANA by nizari

dont worry , you were on tc 2 mins and you saw one of " few "funny new's

soon someone will asnwer you have to use trust on your account

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    i guess its BANANA by nizari
    I don`t know what is the point of Your comment about me.

It is a new "rule". If You are in another country, lets say You are in Poland, then You need to wait 6 hours to be able to log to any foreign account if it was logged by anyone, even You in those last 6 hours.
    Last edited by Nizari; 04-17-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post

It is a new "rule". If You are in another country, lets say You are in Poland, then You need to wait 6 hours to be able to log to any foreign account if it was logged by anyone, even You in those last 6 hours.
    i tought its your idea m anyway , if she is in other country , and account already logged , if she will try relog account , must wait 6 h , its not funny ?

pointless thing ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post

nice, so i take 5 minutes to go to switzerland and i gotta wait 6h to log my acc there!!! WELL DONE!

Calm down. It was not my idea. I just explained what is going on.