Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: 6h rulle

Default 6h rulle

I was calm nizari, i was just trying to understand whats the point of that rulle, btw if i make trust with one spy i can log my acc there or i gotta wait the same 6h???

I think it's cus a damage of 2 different IP's of #2 #3 .

ok so lets say, i got french flag, but im at switzerland now i gotta wait 6h every time i logout the acc?? how i can play or do something with this???

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    ok so lets say, i got french flag, but im at switzerland now i gotta wait 6h every time i logout the acc?? how i can play or do something with this???
    You have the option to change your flag to Switzerland, your country of origin. That's the reason because you can only to login 6 hours after a logout.

TcMaThEuS.

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    You have the option to change your flag to Switzerland, your country of origin. That's the reason because you can only to login 6 hours after a logout.

TcMaThEuS.
    He's traveling france-switzerland almost everyday. It is not of his fault if he need to work.

The point of the rule is to avoid accounts being shared in the wrong way. How long does it take for you to go from one country to another?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The point of the rule is to avoid accounts being shared in the wrong way. How long does it take for you to go from one country to another?
    it takes me 5 minutes to change country lol, 1h to come to my house here
    but if u or someone can change my flag for now ill apreciate that coz ill stay here fow the next 2, 3 months...
    ID: 1808067

thanks.