Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Please change the game memox

i since in round 16 (8k+online) i back play this round and... 2k online ? No stats to buy ? Only robber, buy factorys and bitches ? Gang robber so what ? Spys no have stats, no have players to hunt in raves, the game is fallen, chage this to many people play this, i retired, i'm bored ! ;*

Quote Originally Posted by disconnect View Post
    i since in round 16 (8k+online) i back play this round and... 2k online ? No stats to buy ? Only robber, buy factorys and bitches ? Gang robber so what ? Spys no have stats, no have players to hunt in raves, the game is fallen, chage this to many people play this, i retired, i'm bored ! ;*

(edit)
    bot all day on seller, please captcha on seller ;]

lol i agree with u about stats in the hospital but about captcha on drug dealer , are u crazy ? how u would transfer drugs with captcha?

Stop cry and learn the game. // MaRcus

New big single robbery for robbers and VIPs!

things like this are screwing the game...
    pay irl cash to have good advantages...

Quote Originally Posted by tix View Post
    New big single robbery for robbers and VIPs!

things like this are screwing the game...
    pay irl cash to have good advantages...
    Unless if you choose the robbber character...stop crying, they won't change the game cause some twat saying to...

Quote Originally Posted by Topic View Post
    Unless if you choose the robbber character...stop crying, they won't change the game cause some twat saying to...
    im not crying,everyone sees critics as crying already..i just pointed thats why may be less people than it used to be(8k),now(2k)beacuse its more pay irl thingie and it kinda ruins a little the game...

Quote Originally Posted by tix View Post
    im not crying,everyone sees critics as crying already..i just pointed thats why may be less people than it used to be(8k),now(2k)beacuse its more pay irl thingie and it kinda ruins a little the game...
    they got to do cash :P

i agree with who made this topic, i played many rounds, and stats on hospital was the fun for me, being able to make the strongest char in respect:stats. and it's TRUE. many round ago you would see 10-15k people playing at the same time, now the max i see is 4k. PLEASE bring back the stats on hospital and please dont make this game paid, cuz that's what it is becoming