Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up Minimum of respect to kill

Hello, I play TheCrims, about 4 years and always wanted to say this, in TheCrims, a mistake that many players fall into is the strongest players to kill players with respect far below them at raves. It had to have a minimum of respect, where a player with respect to 4000, so you can hit a person of at least 3500, lest we make a cowardice in 3000 that a player kills a 300 just for this to be very weaker! Thank you for your attention.

Unhappy

yeah, example: I have + - 300 of respect, and I'm killed by person with 12k, 15k + of respect. This is a unjustice!

It's good idea! It's work only night life; For 1vs1 isn't suitable...

usless thread tbh ... 200 respect protection is all tc need ... in that way it would kill hunting more . If player decide to kill u and u are 2 slow to escape is kinda ur fault

ppl with 5000+ respect hitting sum1 <500 will only get a high risk of jail for only a stat gain of about 1

so it's also a loss for those hi-respect players, except if those players want to do it for fun

low-respect players can just use their own nightclubs to avoid this

It's like in real life, when you go to the pub to get some beer you may be beaten by person much bigger and stronger than you are

'It Ain't Easy Being Gangsta'

Quote Originally Posted by jobkaldotwo View Post
    yeah, example: I have + - 300 of respect, and I'm killed by person with 12k, 15k + of respect. This is a unjustice!
    Better escape faster than they hit you... =)

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    It's like in real life, when you go to the pub to get some beer you may be beaten by person much bigger and stronger than you are

'It Ain't Easy Being Gangsta'
    I agree with Orion, also you can create your own night life with a strange name to the players don't find it.

TcMaThEus.

I think that players with high respect can attack players with 20% of Attacker respect. This block can help new players to get more respect and statistics.

u can get stats and respects on many ways . We dont need another block protection or anything . I think there are many players who would gladly told u the way to play TC and reach stats in many ways =) without risking of players to attack you .