Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: cheating bot

Angry cheating bot

hello i meet a lot of players with bot to hunting 1vs1 its impossible to catch them its isnt legal to play with scrypts like this can support do something where i can report players with bot (already know)? botters really destroying this game can someone do something its really uncool to play with botters also i find how this scrypt working but not all of code just a part

this crypt itsvery easy to use we just need to edit little code but we getting instruction for it we just need 2 account 1 (rabbit) and 1 (main account hitter) when rabbit see some enemy hiter will autoentry to club where is us rabbit also we getting a button ''plastic surgery'' on the page next to exit button you just need to click it and its gonna make auto surgery

var nickRabbit = 'rabbit'; // name of rabbit low resp use to spy in club
    var nickHunter = 'hitter'; // name of account withone we wanna hit
    var raveHunter = 'club'; // club where us ''nickhunter'' taking drugs

next part
    var maxResp = 10000; // maximum respect of enemy we wanna hit
    var minResp = 4000; //minimum respect of enemy we wanna hit

next
    var refreshRabbit = 150; // we can edit this commend how quick us rabbit will be refreshing page

its just part of this code to see all of the code we need to buy this skrypt (and a lot o ppl already using it) some of this code also making this some 6k entry to club (rabbit) after him 20k jumping to the club and hitting you when you back again and of course you didnt hit 6k beacuse ''something goes wrong'' 6k its already back in club after surgery... really please take a look of this little closer mb you got some idea how to block all of skrypts like this
    Last edited by pisklaak; 04-23-2011 at 09:16 AM.

Im looking into this, I havent forgotten about it
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center