Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default [ITA] Translation

The slot machine has created more fortunes than any other game in the world. Try your luck and get rich today!

La slot machine ha portatato più fortuna di qulasiasi altro gioco nel mondo! Prova la sorte e diventa ricco oggi!

The slot machine has created more fortunes than any other game in the world (and a few insignificant number of losers who lost everything of course). Try your luck and get rich today! Place your bet and push the button to start your Slot Machine Millionaire Journey!

La slot machine ha portatato più fortuna di qulasiasi altro gioco nel mondo e, naturalmente, un numero insignificante di chi ha perso tutto. Prova la sorte e diventa ricco oggi! Fai la tua puntata e premi il bottone per iniziare la tua avventura milionaria alla Slot Machine.

28 days for 10 credits credits
    60 days for 20 credits credits
    184 days for 50 credits

28 giorni per 10 crediti
    60 giorni per 20 crediti
    184 giorni per 50 crediti

And all the levels have to be translate.
    If you can send me a pm with the text of each levels i will translate them.
    And there are many formal and grammatical errors in translation.
    Last edited by Rayxx; 04-24-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Are you a chicken? You wanna cancel your investment? You will regret this for the rest of your life. You will have to pay a 2% fine if you want your money back. Stupid...

Sei un pollo? Vuoi cancellare il tuo investimento? Te ne pentirai per il resto della tua vita. Dovrai pagare una multa del 2% se rivuoi i tuoi soldi indietro. Stupido...
    Last edited by Rayxx; 04-27-2011 at 04:20 PM.

SlotMachine
    La slot machine è molto fortunata di qualsiasi altro gioco. Tenta la fortuna potrai diventare ricchissimo!

Are you sure that an italian transalte it?
    I think all the italian translation are very bad.