Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Travel and thecrims

Those days i have to change the connection to internet for some problems.
    8-9 days with the connection of hotel and then i'm turned, i have to rechange again the basic connection.
    How can i do for not ban my accounts?

ID: 14474159

Sorry for the reply but i need to insert credits on my accounts.

I will make a note on your account that you are travelling.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

memox i have same problem like him .. i play tc from different of my houses and i have differnt ip ... id = 14987309 and id = 14928106

and memox ... plz make a msg center for creds in albania :S i need creds but i cant buy with CC ... if u can will be great

Thank you very much

@DanceStyleAl - It's not right place to write about your problems, try to use support centre to report wrong flags, if you do not know how to use it - go there: http://forum.thecrims.com/feedback/1925-how-report.html

If you got problem with buying credits you should go to support centre as well or make new thread in feedback.

I think he meant setting up a premium SMS provider for Albanian players. Sadly, this is not entirely up to us, as we would have to establish contact and agree upon some terms with the Albanian mobile phone operators through our own providers.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

this days i need creds but i cant buy ... and kirk ... i play tc from my differnt house's of mine ... i dont wanna bann

Kirk tomorrow i finish my days at the hotel and i have to rechange connection because in those week I'm looking for a house, if is possible, can i log my account on iPhone?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for everything but the life of an eighteen enterprising student is really tough