Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Come and help to make game more friendly :)

Hi All,

I spent some time on TC last few days, I checked what's new in the game, what changes have been done and there is one big change - not too much players in the game.
    I think game should be more friendly for new players who don't have anyone to play with. For new players game is finished when they reach more than 200 of respects and when they trying to find some gang on the square.

There should be some extra protection for new registered players like '20 crims-days protection from assaults'.
    New registered players cannot be beaten by other players for first 20 days even if they reach 200 of respect. I think that will help them to enjoy the game before they lern how to play. If we try to assault protected player we will get message 'This man is protected in Crime City by Don Memox' or something like that and 'victim' will get message 'Zed7 was trying to beat you but bla bla bla...'

There could be also possibility to hire some guys for gang robbery
    f.e to hire someone for Forex you have to pay 1 credit, Bank and Value transport - 2 credits and so on...
    If you hire them once, they will be with you for 4 crims days (1 real day)
    There could be new quest in the alley with that option, if you reach stats for Forex, we will have some quests like
    1. Make your own gang
    2. Go to hire someone to help you rob Forex.
    Details for this option I will leave to discuss for players and Crew

There is another thing - not about new players but about killers in the game. I think that counting of kills in the profile should be restricted somehow like -
    - it shouldn't count more than 3 kills of same account in 50 crims day
    - it shouldn't count connected account in any way like IPs, passwords and so on...
    I don't know how it could be restricted but I hope you'll have some better ideas about that.

I do not wanna to force anyone to accept any of those changes. I just want you guys to help make the game more friendly for new players and I want you to come with your ideas. More players - more fun in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    There is another thing - not about new players but about killers in the game. I think that counting of kills in the profile should be restricted somehow like -
    - it shouldn't count more than 3 kills of same account in 50 crims day
    then no one will play for kills 3 kills for same acc ... not good idea . then who will play for kills will need at least 1k acc to win

Heh, killing score should be for killing other players not for killing my own accounts.

If you are killing your own accounts you're not a killer, you're 'master of rabbits'
    Last edited by Orion; 05-02-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post

There should be some extra protection for new registered players like '20 crims-days protection from assaults'.
    New registered players cannot be beaten by other players for first 20 days even if they reach 200 of respect.
    Better make this higher if anything, maybe 1k, after all it would also make hunt better for other players and also give newbies a better chance to get into bigger gangs (Federal)
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]