Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Remove "Pikacchuu" from TC (He is really annoying, TC players wont really miss him)
    Bring back my old friends, bring back gangs as RA 'n Furor. =\

Now talkin' turkey to u sirs, just put back the old style in TC, when weapons and armors didnt help u that much, they help u someway but u still need to keep doing massive single robs with yer spys to be able to rob good gang robs with 'em.

The consistent point that I think it should be back is that, when TC was played in this way people need much much much more each other than now, u need to connect to other players cuz alone u wouldn't go so far, 'n when I tell u that u need to "connect" to other players it's not talking abt to make a team 'n play all the round long with these guys 'n forget all the rest in TC. The fun was to make friends in TC and play 'n chat with 'em all the round, not abt to play in a secluded team.

In my point of view what made me keep playing TC for a long time was the funny to open my account 'n see my gang with all of the great 'n trusted 100+ players in there, none would left the gang, and it wasn't a gang with only jerks that just want to rob something in there and when it ends up he'll probably beat up u cuz his friend have around 2626325266914981 skills and can beat up any gang with more than 55454545115 players.

The funny was that it was hard to make skills 'n so everone was needed to make friends to be able to rob good gang robs like FK for example. They felt like protected in their gangs, it was like a family, if ur good enough to make a great gang with trusted 'n good players so none will want to get lost from your gang 'n none will be able to beat up yer gang, but now with all of the advantages that spys get on TC, its just not needed anymore to make good friendship, u can rise your spys 'n make gang robs alone, u can make millions of skills (with only spys) and beat up any gang in TC.

The Crims just lost the meaning in the way I think, It was made to be an massive-multplayer but it just changed to a massive-singleplayer. You don't need to interact to other players to be a top player anymore, it became just an addict game which u starting playing and wanna reach the top 1 world, but its not funny anymore 'n cuz of this also, when u reach this it just lost the reason of playing it, different of how it was used to be in the old time which even when u have reached the top 1 u'll want to play the next round and the meaning of keep playing it was the fun that the REALY BIG family u start creating in there.

TC is still an addict game but it's not funny anymore, the big success that have made TC became one of the most popular game in this area was not the capacity to make u become an addicted but of course the great capacity of interacting players each other, of making 'em chatting, playing together and meeting people from all of the world, 'n of course this was much more the reason of their addiction than the properly game itself.

PS: The addiction in game won't last that much but the addiciton in your friends will last for a long time 'n it makes 'em keep playing just to be with some of his friends that he know that if he left TC he'll lost 'em all.

This is all I think, At least it was what made me stay in TC for 5-6 years and what im listening for years from my great friends on TC.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 05-19-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Amen...

You said it all.

Bring back round 13 Furor vs RA
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

- fk rob is the best option coz is most interactive and
    need minimum 3, 4 players. AC rob need one player it´s very bad.
    - ga gives only strength-tolerance
    - credits transfer
    - In rabbit mode it´s necessary show the tree stats(how can i do 1vs1 when i cant see my enemie's tree?)
    - Forssayt say: "Or just dont let rabbits go in to gangs - i think every one will be happy wit this option,". Maybe it´s a good idea.
    - dont add stats in hospital i agreed with pikachu: " this is shitt.. its bullshitt! then it was stats on hospital u blamed to remove it! now u blame on put it on again.. its 2 laggy with stats hospital & 2 many bot stats works on there!..."
    - Possibility to 'cover' other players in the gang robbery. For few rounds tc use this feature with success and after round 15 is removed, maybe it´s a good idea bring back this feature
    Last edited by texwiler; 05-22-2011 at 04:25 AM.

- stats from 1vs1 same like was in 5th round, i think it was always 10% opponent stats, now its like 6-9%
    - 1vs1 gives only strength and tolerance
    - buying stats from hospital

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Remove "Pikacchuu" from TC (He is really annoying, TC players wont really miss him)
    Bring back my old friends, bring back gangs as RA 'n Furor. =\

Now talkin' turkey to u sirs, just put back the old style in TC, when weapons and armors didnt help u that much, they help u someway but u still need to keep doing massive single robs with yer spys to be able to rob good gang robs with 'em.

The consistent point that I think it should be back is that, when TC was played in this way people need much much much more each other than now, u need to connect to other players cuz alone u wouldn't go so far, 'n when I tell u that u need to "connect" to other players it's not talking abt to make a team 'n play all the round long with these guys 'n forget all the rest in TC. The fun was to make friends in TC and play 'n chat with 'em all the round, not abt to play in a secluded team.

In my point of view what made me keep playing TC for a long time was the funny to open my account 'n see my gang with all of the great 'n trusted 100+ players in there, none would left the gang, and it wasn't a gang with only jerks that just want to rob something in there and when it ends up he'll probably beat up u cuz his friend have around 2626325266914981 skills and can beat up any gang with more than 55454545115 players.

The funny was that it was hard to make skills 'n so everone was needed to make friends to be able to rob good gang robs like FK for example. They felt like protected in their gangs, it was like a family, if ur good enough to make a great gang with trusted 'n good players so none will want to get lost from your gang 'n none will be able to beat up yer gang, but now with all of the advantages that spys get on TC, its just not needed anymore to make good friendship, u can rise your spys 'n make gang robs alone, u can make millions of skills (with only spys) and beat up any gang in TC.

The Crims just lost the meaning in the way I think, It was made to be an massive-multplayer but it just changed to a massive-singleplayer. You don't need to interact to other players to be a top player anymore, it became just an addict game which u starting playing and wanna reach the top 1 world, but its not funny anymore 'n cuz of this also, when u reach this it just lost the reason of playing it, different of how it was used to be in the old time which even when u have reached the top 1 u'll want to play the next round and the meaning of keep playing it was the fun that the REALY BIG family u start creating in there.

TC is still an addict game but it's not funny anymore, the big success that have made TC became one of the most popular game in this area was not the capacity to make u become an addicted but of course the great capacity of interacting players each other, of making 'em chatting, playing together and meeting people from all of the world, 'n of course this was much more the reason of their addiction than the properly game itself.

PS: The addiction in game won't last that much but the addiciton in your friends will last for a long time 'n it makes 'em keep playing just to be with some of his friends that he know that if he left TC he'll lost 'em all.

This is all I think, At least it was what made me stay in TC for 5-6 years and what im listening for years from my great friends on TC.
    if there is one who should be removed that would be you!
    stop spam on forum.. writing shitt here jusst to gett upp ur posts! omg and u post here about bring back furor and RA?! dude u did never have any off those rounds any friends so like jusst walk away oke?! BTW that cant happend and wouldnt happend becaus in round 10 to 20 there was hell botters also that means ur ''friends'' if u had any!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    if there is one who should be removed that would be you!
    stop spam on forum.. writing shitt here jusst to gett upp ur posts! omg and u post here about bring back furor and RA?! dude u did never have any off those rounds any friends so like jusst walk away oke?! BTW that cant happend and wouldnt happend becaus in round 10 to 20 there was hell botters also that means ur ''friends'' if u had any!
    Stop crying Pikacchu, when you're hiccuping u end up writing veeeeery bad , we feel just like u had no control to your fingers when ur sobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGaga
    dude u did never have any off those rounds any friends so like jusst walk away oke?

In english it would mean...??

PS: What the problem to my "botter friends"?? They didnt gave u an special attention?? I feel bad for u son, people are bad!!

PS2: If someone told u that speaking everything in a wrong way it means that ur speaking american slang, really he was lying to u, this is not slang, this is most know as WRONG aka ENGRISH.

PS3: If u had read my post u would probably see that in the begging of this text I was only making some fun to relax people in forum 'n then I kept speaking seriously.

PS4: You're the most bizarre person at this forum, so thats why im used to make fun of u, cuz I know people will laught. Dont take it personal, it's just fun freak guy.