Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thank you for your opinions. I would like to know one thing. If we activate credit transfers between accounts then we will not able to help you if you are hacked and your credits transfered to another account. Are you willing to accept that?

I can make some security levels to make it harder for a "hacker" to remove the credits such as a limit of the amount of credits you can transfer per hour and per day etc.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I can make some security levels to make it harder for a "hacker" to remove the credits such as a limit of the amount of credits you can transfer per hour and per day etc.
    maybe make a password who know only the owner of account to transfer credits ... a password to transfer credits ..

I agree with DanceStyleAL .

Thank you for your opinions. I would like to know one thing. If we activate credit transfers between accounts then we will not able to help you if you are hacked and your credits transfered to another account. Are you willing to accept that?
    1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will never be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by the Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of abuse.

9. Payments not registered in our system will not be compensated. The Crims don't take responsibility for loss of money in such cases. These cases should be reported to the payment provider or operator.
    Also, warm them in the change password page that they mustn't use/change Thecrims password same as their account's email password.

Totally agree
    And make more security at login page. Only from same country with last account logged's country can login to their account. That means other country can't login to their account where their country different with last logged account country.

Ex:
    you registered in Indonesia, then you moved to Australia, and you tried to login from there.

But you can't, because your account is under Indonesian flag. You must login from Indonesia or contact Abuses to change your flag or make an exception?
    Last edited by Techskill; 05-05-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Hospital stats '

Hospital stats

I think u should add hospital stats back in game , and leave fk as a max gang rob ))

why do you know that?

"the crims isn't a democratic game"
    words of memox.

opinions of players don't influence the owners of the game.

stronger players covering weaker players in higher level gang robberies, these rounds for me were the most fun

rabbits were fun to have and made the game more interesting especially for blind GAs

due to the fact that this is a strategic game, rabbits should be allowed to play as any other account without limitations

bounty hunter was a brilliant idea aswell

and I can't remember what else...to long ago!

Changes that don't give profit for Memox has no utility, he only thinks about it, cares little what we think.
    Besides being unfair with innocent people, as it was in last round.
    Changes has to make profit, if not give is removed.
    /Eminem14.
    Last edited by LoOsteaM; 05-06-2011 at 06:39 AM.