Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PabloEscobar69 View Post
    why do you know that?

"the crims isn't a democratic game"
    words of memox.

opinions of players don't influence the owners of the game.
    TC is not a democracy but I've never said that we don't listen to players. If most players feel that I don't listen then I have totally failed.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

[*] Stats in HP = Remove trainings
    [*] No invest no Vip
    [*] Max robb AC
    [*] Trasfer credits to another account!

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    TC is not a democracy but I've never said that we don't listen to players. If most players feel that I don't listen then I have totally failed.
    Then
    Hear the voice of the majority.
    Put stats in the hospital.

THX.

I like the crims
    I want to play again.

keep training and put stats in hp
    keep invest
    keep vip

transfer creditis limited
    Last edited by PabloEscobar69; 05-06-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Default The Crims

memox you need to change the game.
    You need to change it as people have said.
    Because we will not play The Crims for 10 years, because for 10 years we will play other games which will be more funny than The Crims.
    last years of The Crims are coming remember that.
    So change this game for people not for profit.

Sorry if you dont understand everything my english is not perfect.

1) Buying stats in hospital (more than 75% player made their account as fighter)
    2) AC as max gang robbery (or bot on !!)
    2a) or reduce gang robbery difficulty and members needed
    3) Credits transfer max 200 per 4 TC days and remove current transfer day limit
    4) Remove rabbit mode

-) warm player that they must not use TC password same as their account email password
    -) increase min respect limit to enter chat from 80 to 200 or don't make a limit.

Default back

Back buying stats in hospital :P its all

Quote Originally Posted by nepavydek View Post
    [*] Stats in HP = Remove trainings
    [*] No invest no Vip
    [*] Max robb AC
    [*] Trasfer credits to another account!
    this is shitt.. its bullshitt! then it was stats on hospital u blamed to remove it! now u blame on put it on again.. its 2 laggy with stats hospital & 2 many bot stats works on there!...

credits transfer= its jusst an stealer style! 2 many ppl gett stealed like this '' hey friend lets play togetha and he transfer & then a guy report it to a crew the stealer says he gaved me the owner say he stealed it! thats a big problem for crew community they doesnt know the truth!

Ac gg.. pls whats ur name nepavdy.. pls listen me carefull
    2 many idiots here blamed BRING FK BAK YEAAAAH WE LOVE OLD FK .. memox & zed7 decided not bring ppl blamed so hell much about fk blaa blaa
    now then fk is on u start here talking shitt about remove fk and bring al capone

i belive memox & zed7 in this game is 2 many ppl that only likes burn theyr system this is not about ur money its about the development and they know what to do thats why they put Nizari on the game! they doesnt listen to ur words becaus its jusst a '' shitt''

I WOULD LOVE TO SAY TO THOSE PPL WHO DOESNT NO WHAT THEY DOING IF U NOT LIKE THE GAME AS IT IS! PLS LEAVE IT STOP BLAME !

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    credits transfer= its jusst a stealer style! 2 many ppl gett stealed like this '' hey friend lets play togetha and he transfer & then a guy report it to a crew the stealer says he gaved me the owner say he stealed it! thats a big problem for crew community they doesnt know the truth!
    You got to accept a mail when you transfer credits..
    Last edited by Topic; 05-18-2011 at 08:17 PM.

this is shitt.. its bullshitt! then it was stats on hospital u blamed to remove it! now u blame on put it on again.. its 2 laggy with stats hospital & 2 many bot stats works on there!...
    A good game without bot is impossible

The only one reason why many people like playing Thecrims all rounds is mostly in buying stats at hospital. Look when devs remove it from hospital? How many people leave this game? If you wanna be the first rank from 10 players, so don't put it back.

Or maybe someone who hold the record (the highest respect all rounds) doesn't let anyone break his record and they want devs keep the current system, the training only.

credits transfer its jusst an stealer style! 2 many ppl gett stealed like this '' hey friend lets play togetha and he transfer & then a guy report it to a crew the stealer says he gaved me the owner say he stealed it! thats a big problem for crew community they doesnt know the truth!
    It safe already, just noobs will think like that.

Sharing account doesn't mean that you must share your email account. All valuable change in game must be confirm from email, like what you do with changing password. It just a bit different way between current transferring credits and changing password system, for transferring credits you will get confirmation code to confirm you transfer. If you still get stolen, so that it must out of crew responsibility.

Ac gg.. pls whats ur name nepavdy.. pls listen me carefull 2 many idiots here blamed BRING FK BAK YEAAAAH WE LOVE OLD FK .. memox & zed7 decided not bring ppl blamed so hell much about fk blaa blaa
    now then fk is on u start here talking shitt about remove fk and bring al capone
    AC or FK as max gang robbery is doesn't means anything, if AC as max gang robbery is boring but easy for newbie, if FK as max gang robbery is challenging but hard for newbie.

Change or not it doesn't means anything. The bot will always exist even you remove the gang robberies.
    At least if the game is easier to play, it will reduce some player who use bot but it also easier to make bot and it impossible to remove bots from game.