Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think that players have to loose some stats but not so much like now. After one or two jails they should be able to rob same robbery. Lets say let players to loose 5x less stats than now.
    If you never failed you never lived.

no lose stats, just money xD

i think if you failed the gang attack it should take away some stats but just a small amount like 1k max, also take away some money and send to prison for 4 tc days as it used to be.
    Last edited by manteliss; 05-12-2011 at 02:17 AM.

We are reasoning that prison and lost money is punishment enough and that losing stats is not necessary.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    What if after failed gang robbery no one will lose his stats ?
    What if he would lose only cash and go to prison ?

Would you like such change ?
    i havent play for a while now..but if u asked me! i would say not losse... its so big stats fk if we think streeat and its not easy to make them for some ppls who doesnt use any kind off rabbs!

so i belive its much better if u do in my way!

u put a robbery and u FAIL 2 time and the third time u losse some stats
    so it should be like 2 time warning and the third time u losse lets say we gott 20k and losse 300 stats not more!

this is jusst my idea! and its becaus if ppl FAIL 2 time gott the 2 time WARNING and they make gg safer and much better!

pls poste about my idea

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    i havent play for a while now..but if u asked me! i would say not losse... its so big stats fk if we think streeat and its not easy to make them for some ppls who doesnt use any kind off rabbs!
    you dont need any rab to make your fk stats...i made barely 100k by day 56 without play that much.....whats so hard to make 20k without any rab? this training system make you the life easy.

i think is a good idea !

"They will lost their girlfriends if they failed the robbery"

Keep the old system, but do a little change, only for someone who make their gang members to jail will lost their stats or only who unsafe gang robberies.

I don't know what to do with this stats thing.. For me it doesn't matter.

But I have an idea: When you get jail from gang rob, we should get a message which would show you how many stats did you lose and whose fault was that you got jail. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by amex View Post
    I think that players have to loose some stats but not so much like now. After one or two jails they should be able to rob same robbery. Lets say let players to loose 5x less stats than now.
    i agreed with amex, it´s necessary people lost stats, but
    not so much like now.